UK Anime Distributor Crunchyroll/Funimation/Manga UK Discussion Thread

And when there aren't any issues that need fixing? That's when I get annoyed. The only licenses treated worse than sub-licenses seem to be TBS licenses, for some reason. I'm willing to blame TBS there though.

Pretty sure there are always issues which need fixing, most of which we'll never even know about (chasing clearance for art, general logistics, licensing specific stuff from specific regions even when you're reusing US discs, getting screwed over by your replicator). And this goes for everyone, whether they're at AL, MVM or Manga. If I'm serious about speed then all the more reason to have a simulcast in the first place! The desperation isn't so bad when it's only the physical extras being held up.

R

Price wise £40 a set might be about right. Though maybe it'll be more if they continue their bizarre CE attempts, perhaps less if we get another Amazon price glitch (a la Death Note).

I wouldn't worry about it amazon prices are always high when the first go up they tend to go cheaper the closer they get to release date I can see them going for about 35 pounds

Glitches are valid prices to quote indefinitely.

The only person quoting anything indefinitely is you. One member said one thing once in passing, and now these 'me too' responses with no genuine emotional involvement never seem to end...

R

The only person quoting anything indefinitely is you. One member said one thing once in passing, and now these 'me too' responses with no genuine emotional involvement never seem to end...

R
I know I've seen price glitches quoted at least a few times this week.

I know I've seen price glitches quoted at least a few times this week.

Better notify the forum police! From where I'm standing, it feels as though I've seen you moaning about it far more than it's actually happened. Discussing glitches in real time in the bargain thread doesn't count since obviously people want to get in on that action whenever a glitch is live.

R

Better notify the forum police! From where I'm standing, it feels as though I've seen you moaning about it far more than it's actually happened. Discussing glitches in real time in the bargain thread doesn't count since obviously people want to get in on that action whenever a glitch is live.

R
I'm all for the realtime posting in the bargain thread so I can take advantage.

People using glitches as justification for why distributors don't need to release standard editions does count though, I hope.

Back