Count to a Million

8567 can't you use that break to leave earlier then?

but yeah i know he died but that's why when we go drinking we make sure he sticks to certin spirits or beer if he's okay with it :p

Well just a warning anyway Black ;)

Just had my break (quick one like). Not fussed I suppose. Just adds to time I can take off else where. I'm about 11hrs up at the moment XD.

Tonight I'm meeting a friend wh's moving down to London. A farewell drink. Mite see you out Black. =P

8569 :p maybe i will, but if the overfiend does get trashed you may want to have 'protection' on the key areas. Jokes aside tonight i'm staying in, will probably either do some writting (chapter 6 of the third story) or do some drawing which i haven't done in a while, and of course watch more GaoGaiGar :p

I don't know anyone Fox. Only in Aukn for me. Think there's a newbie that lives nearby but other than that there's no one TT_TT

Right *rises to his feet*

Time for me to be making a move. Have a good weekend lads and if I don't speak to you before, I'll catch you on Monday.

*throws coat over shoulder and walks to the door*
See you around. *exits*

8572 C'ya later space cowboy *waves*

I only know people in this forum online since no one lives anywhere near me, though there was one user who lived in the town about 5 mins away from me but i think they've left this place

I see, I just wondered as you said you may see eachotehr out tonight. lol

Im just being stupid.

whats Gundam Seed 10? is taht a movie

Later Voddas. Its been fun

Back