Count to a Million

16633 At the moment its job hunt again, aside from that though i don't know, again i'm tossed out into the ocean of oppurtunities. I was thinking the same thing like but we provided evidence we could do what we said we could, we had cash flowcasts planned out, we even said that we would forgo paying oursleves wages for the first couple of years (part time work would give us the nesscary money to survive). But i can't get too down on it, being in the dumps isn't going to achieve anything.

Your right Black. No point mopeing about it. You need to get up and get out there again. There's still going to be loads of chances for you to get where you want to be. It's just never as easy as we would have liked. Not that skipping being paid sounds easy like Oo

BlackWolf said:
16625 Morning all i'm back from my trip to the hospital, although i know hate the prices of bus tickets more :roll:

@Spryo :p strange i never dreampt about it when i watched it (actually scarily i was younger then you the first time i saw it)

plus i can think of better gundam universes to dream about :p

Scary **** pilotting a Gundam, Black, I tells yah.

:lol: @ Spyro. Have you seen those Arcade games that play like you're actually in a Gundam. They have big compertitions in them in Japan and America from what I've heard.

I thought the AfterBurner Arcade was scary enough like. O_O

16638 @Spyro lol :p just be thankful you could of dreampt you were piloting those walking trash heaps that are the cannon fodder mecha in that show. I always joked with a friend that a slight breeze would bring them down.

@Voddas We thought that by doing that it would make us more viable, since we wouldn't be instanly -£24,000 in the hole at the end of the first year (that 2 amounts of yearly mimimum wage). I just don't know what their problem was. But yeah its never easy.

EDIT: Hi Mono :) How are you today?

Actually even better just track down a copy of Steel Battalion and its controller :p

Hi Mono! :)

Nearly said a premptive hello to you in my last post as I noticed you were posting :p

@Black: You'll get there eventually mate. :thumb:

Mmm... cake and cookies... *hangs head back whilste hanging tounge out and gurgling*
My Gramps was a beker. Never done much myself but I doo love to cook. One of my dreams is to eventually have a large kitchen in my house. Mines not huge at the moment meaning there's not much preparing space.
Soo, you good at baking Black? :p

16646 I'm not too bad, my success rate varies a lot though, but i must say my cookies are surpeb :p Any skill that i have comes from my mother though, when i was young i always had custom birthday cakes :p but its now my nieces who get that gift

My mam was bored the other day and made me a coffe cake! I love coffee cake. Wil look into doing some baking myself at some point. Continue from my Gramp's hobby.
I'm more of a main meal kinda guy but love my deserts. I'm big enough with out being a success at making tasty cookies like :lol:

16650 oh she's coming along fine, i have to do further detailing on her clothes and her satchel, also need to finish off her hair so barring any errors the pencils should be finished tonight with maybe a scan of it in my art thread, but i'm unsure if i should just put the complete versions in there instead of a phase by phase type thing

As long as your enjoying drawing her Black. Take all the time you want. Keeping my eye out for a decent Tablet in a sale at the moment. Not much going on tho. Would really like to turn out some drawings of my own.

Back