Count to a Million

i have a rational explination for that! you see...my friend told me to shave down south....as it helps you go o narturale....yet it didn't work properly....and its irritating....so i decided to glue it back on....just looks like a mullet now tho :/

Ah ha, kept you on the edge of your seat there Tach :p

I literally only spent about ten minutes on here last week, that's why I didn't respond.

The answer is, bookselling. I'm already half way to being Bernard Black so I might as well go the whole way. ;) Both through a retail shop and over the internet. Don't get your hopes up I'll be able to provide you with cheap manga yet though, I'm going to concentrate on more mainstream stuff first. Possibly graphic novels though...

Hope all goes well with this fellowship Black. Higurashi then, did you enjoy the second series?

16595 if that's true then that just makes what you did to Voddas that more sick :p Think Voddas...Think where that glue's been...

@Ayase i'll put it this way, Higurashi is the first anime to be awarded a 10 on my MAL. Plus don't you need more wine to be Bernard Black (irish will help) also you wouldn't happen to have a little book of calm would you?

OMG! *throws head behind sofa making barfing noises*

OMG! *Looks at Tachi ascratching himself and continues to berf*

:lol: @Black. I totaly forgot about the Sylent Green conversation. I guess he dooes cook books too now then? :p

hahahahahahah sorry...had to come away from my pc....was laughing so hard people had noticed :p

sorry mate....mullet glue lmfao
no...if that really happend i'd probably be in alot of pain...and walking like john wayne.

well ladies...im off....will be able to email. but i've gotta watch my internet usage or I.T will come up with new ways to block me lol.
btw nice emails voddas :p

Well...i decided with 40 mins to the end of the day....and i'm all worked up....sent out the other counties annual leave for them...sent out Apps forms for them...basically done all my work and half of theirs...don't worry i gave a snide dig....as soon as that happend all work that wasn't mine ceased travelling in my direction ^_^

something to the effect of "next you be asking me to do All your work for you" stopped them lol....so basically me being online shouldn't be a problem.

just relaxing. its been a long day.
whats peoples plans?

Keep at it Black. I want to see a finished product even if your not so impressed with it. :p

No plans here Tachi. Once I finish work I can go home and stay home (for a change). Always seems liek I'm doing stuff after work recently. Be nice to wash, eat and chill like.

16609 Actually scratch that last comment of mine :p its amazing what happens when you actually get the eyes to be the right size...As long as i take care to get the hair right this shouldn't be a bad picture, although there was confusion at he beginning over which style i was covering (turns out the manga and anime character designs are almost totally different)

EDIT:
Don't worry Voddas you'll get your finished product :p

Cool. be sure to send a copy over msn later mate :thumb:
just relaxing atlast Voddas. sounds like a plan.

As for me...i bought the first series boxset of LOST. so might be watching that tonight ^^
or....finishing off FMA. and playing ps3...whilst talking to girls on msn....oh and black.

*rubs hands*
Good stuff Black! That's all I ask. :p

WOOOP!! *ahem* Home time for me now. Catch you laters Black and Tachi (if your there). Off home to wind down.

Ciao for now ^^

EDIT/ Sorry Tachi :p Seem to be ghosting everyone recently. Laters *exits*

Back