Count to a Million

Not too bad... suffering at the moment as I quit smoking the other day. This is my first work day from it and it's wierd how it's hitting me.

Besides that, all is well in Voddas land. Saved up £600 so far for my Tablet but the curse of the PS3 is looking over my shoulder.... wish I'd never plaid that Little Big Planet now.
:roll:

Hows You? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
15123 sorry for the long reply but my missus phoned :p I'm good Xmas was pretty off though, with some things happening that i could of done without, New Years fared a little better but only because me and my friends wisely decided to avoid new years parties and just say in, play some games, play some poker and drink a lot.

You can resist a PS3 easy :p Just tell yourself that Sony are evil and LBP isn't everything its cracked up to be :lol: And more power to you for trying to quit the big S :) My new years resoultions however are a bit harder to maintain...

Hi Mono how are you today? :)

BlackWolf said:
15123 sorry for the long reply but my missus phoned :p I'm good Xmas was pretty off though, with some things happening that i could of done without, New Years fared a little better but only because me and my friends wisely decided to avoid new years parties and just say in, play some games, play some poker and drink a lot.

You can resist a PS3 easy :p Just tell yourself that Sony are evil and LBP isn't everything its cracked up to be :lol: And more power to you for trying to quit the big S :) My new years resoultions however are a bit harder to maintain...

Hi Mono how are you today? :)

Whats your res then??

And even if you didnt like LBP, you'd love Valkyria Chronicles ;) :p

Yo Spyro and Mono...

Yaeh Black, I wanna know what your new year res is too.

Guess I can stop myself bying the PS3 with Blu-ray coz I've been saving for this tablet for an age and I wanna draw kick ass on my laptops again!!!

15126 strange i could of sworn i already told you what my res was Spyro :?

Drawing > PS3 there's a simpler way of looking at it Voddas :p but yeah judging from the amount of PS3s i saw in tesco's yesterday i would say you have plenty of time to get one of those :p best go with the tablet so we can see your drawing skills once again :)

As far as my resoultions go, its pretty simple stuff, get a job and start helping out more. It's harder to maintain because simply put i'm lazy :lol: Also several minor resoultions involve my writting and drawing hobbies.

I know those type of small resolutions... :lol:

I'm really gonna stick at mine like. It's a no give up situation! I'm a rock! I'm unmoveable, I'm... just having one... NO! I'm strong!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!! *FLEXIS*

*ahem* Anywhy, look at the time.

Will have to have a propper catch up at some point but for me it's home time now.

Catch you in a bit! :)

15,133 - Hello everyone

@ Voddas - way to go dude!!! I've quit from 3 packs of 20 a day about two years now. I decided to get whatever I spend on fags with things I like, such as anime, manga or games. That explains why I don't think I'll ever clear my backlog.

@ Mononoke - well, tell me Mokona isn't disturbing after you finish watching Rayearth (although I think I might be mistaken and mokona is diffferent in the anime and manga).

@black - that's Mokona from Rayearth and Tsubasa Chronicles

Good to hear :) and my avatar Mokona appears in Magic Knight Rayearth and Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles but the one I'm using is the Magic Knight Rayearth version

and Hiya Chaos :)

15,139 - you should see Rayearth it's really good and has mechas. Actually it's magic girls meet mechas.

Tsubasa is more of phantasy show.

15140 Otaku...how is it disturbing? Looks like it would fit into the pokemon universe with no problems

@Chaos sounds like a weird mix, i was tempted to watch Tsubasa but at the time money was tight and i think i ended up getting Trinity Blood instead

Back