Count to a Million

I have three PCs at home... but I'll most likely be drunk in a gutter or under the mistletoe instead of on here lads ;)

But hey... I'll try and get on, just to wish you all a Merry AUKN Xmas! :D

Sorry Chaz... I'm still working atm.

@Black: I'll totaly use my mind powers to make her scratch her owb=n kneck out!!! MWAAAHAHAHAAAA....

Eeermm.... for people who don't know... that was an anime reference... I'm not just being creepy... he...heheheeeee... WMAASHDSAAAAA!

Voddas said:
I'll totaly use my mind powers to make her scratch her owb=n kneck out!!! MWAAAHAHAHAAAA....

WMAASHDSAAAAA!

^ This shows the worth of this pathetic excuse of a thread. I demand closure and deletion.

No problemo.

People posting on an anime forum should really, you know, post about anime. The thought process of some people on here truly troubles me.

14,955 - So we aint normal people who want to talk, gossip or have fun? Get out if you're not interested. I dont have any more time for people acting like you atm.

It defeats the purpose of an anime forum if some people only come on to talk about giving away £100 because they were stupid. It's fine if there's a blend of anime and chit-chat but a fair few people who post in this section don't bother using the forum how it should be used.

14,957 - And suddenly, you're system admin? What gives yu the right and the knowledge to say and think that? I post in a good few threads and forums here, but sometimes people might not want to say anything in a topic cuz they're not interested.

Geez! What's with the Management treatment?! I get enough of that at work.
And about the £100 thing... Nice, but it's interesting to some, Unlike an element that's just walked into this topic...

Has anyone seen Wolf's Rain? Watche the first 4 episodes last night. Seems ok but I hear alot of hype. Does it get better?

*throws water on the fire* ¬_¬

EDIT/ This thread is for anyone to talk about anything. Just an easy thread to jump in an out of imo. Especially when your too bsy to read the last ten pages of posts.

14,9589 - Yeah, that was good. I laughed at the ending though, as the characters died off one by one... The funniest was when the blonde fell down suddenly, it was so unexpected.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back