Count to a Million

I actualy really want to watch the rest of Paranoia Agent. Only seen the first volume. It doesn't make loads of sence like but I hear the series gets better and better. Just haven't got around to see the rest.

Dunno why I had a feeling you mite say that :lol:

Anyway, I'll get around to watching it at some point. Does that mean you haven't seen Paprika then?

Well, I loved it :p The only reason I asked was because it's style is very similar to that of Paranoia Agent. Wierd but beautifull. Music backing track too.

If I find it cheap like £5 then I will probably buy it and see what its like, I do fancy something different.

Whats Sky Blue like, ive always wondered

Blue Sky is a really good movie. It's a Corean Movie too. If you can spot that cheap then I suggest you get it. A lot of effort went into making that film. The animation is cool and the storyline is believable if not based god knows how long in the future.

Infact read the plot summary HERE. Decide for yourself ^_^

Your right, your mostly into this decades anime.
oh remembered i have requiem into the darkness vol 1 (not worth buying in my opinion....was just a bore)

Used to watch onepiece, (have seen every dbz film and episode) used to watch naruto but then stopped when my interest for anime went, and since its returned i've not really bothered to pick it up again

Whats your top characters??

1 10th company commander from bleach -
0702bleach_hitsugaya.jpg

2 Dante from devil may cry
3 Near
4 Kakashi Hatake
5 The major From GITS
6 Saito from GITS
7 Vincent valentine from final fantasy
8 Vash (and the cat) from trigun
_kuroneko.jpg
LMAO

God I had Requiem from the Darkenss Vol.1 aswell. Utter toilet really, I watched them all and I did'nt like it much. The last episode was classic wrong anime haha

I gave it away in the end

Top 10 characters eh, wow I'll have to have a think. I'll give you top 2

Kiname Chidori and Souske Sagara :D Love them :p

Wouldn't know where to start with top characters...

::scratches head::

I guess Spike has to be in there some where like :p

Oh, I hated Requiem of Darkness. The only EVER anime that I've been unable to complete. Think I got to episode 13 before I caought myself holding a blade to my own kneck.

Not a good anime imo.

BREAK!!! Be bak in 15 :D

Well done Voddas, episode 13, thats good going. I got to episode 4 haha

Man im bored. I really fancy watching Grave of Fireflies, ive never seen it and everyone says its really good and really sad. Im in that sort of mood lol

In the mood for a sad anime 0_0 That's exactly what it is like "a sad anime". One of Ghiblis best in my opinion. Mostly because it's not like their usuall light hearted adventures they usually make.

So Fox, do you like twisted, mess with your head, end of the world style animes then?

Back