Count to a Million

Gonna order in today from a local sub-roll place. Gonna get myself a Club Roll, ready salted crisps and a diet coke. It's Friday so I always treat myself to an order. MMMMmm

Dammit, even more hungry now T_T

What you planning on scarfing?

As expected, work is starting to pick up now. You'll notice me drop away from conversations Tach.

Fast food? What type? Don't say McDs mate!!!! Otherwise I'll tell you things about your food you don't wanna hear.

well he was still awake at 2am talking to me so he's either still asleep or he's having a meeting with the other developers on his game.

no me and mcd don't get on, not since me and dan went in there asking "i'd like a mcjam sandwich" and the guy behind the till looking on the boards for where a mcjam sandwich was, poor bloke got really angry and started shouting and ended up losing his job :/ so were as good as barred...

its quiet :/

Well you don't want to be eating there anywway mate. The got all sorts in there. I had to take a two day Health Food and Hygiene Course when I was a manager once and (no joke) one day was dedicated to how bad Mcdonalds is. I've never eaten there since. I know it's changed since then but not enough for me. I'll settle for a KFC or (even better) a subway. MMmmmmmm.....

Sorry about the quiet. I'm run off me feet. Popping on every so often like. Dunno why the rest are quiet like.

A subway is like a kebab when your drunk lol, we (the lads and me) always go for one after a good night out :p

yeah works just come through last minute.....will be back when i've seen to it.

7486 afternoon just got back from a little bank trip...finally got them to cancel some direct debits that they told me was "impossible to do in branch" impossible my foot...

Hi Black, good to see you. Caught me in a quiet second.... oh... wait..................nooooooes.... more work.......

::fades into the background::

7462 Foxstripes tatto thread and some other things :p oh and Tachi's drawing skill :eek: its awesome. Yeah the game is hard i can remember getting onto the second day and the guy with the sniper rifle beating me every time and if i didn't die then my 'back up' got himself killed instead. Of course then i decided to take a trip to the north mall for some items (a couple of swords, a sniper rifle of my own and some other treats) then i showed him who was boss :twisted:

7462-Looks like I have some catching up to do!^_^;The sniper rifle guy is really hard,especially if you have to use a hocky stick to fend him off!I still haven't been able to make a survivable journey to the north yet(curse you cletus!)

7464 lol well the trick is to go to the north as soon as you are allowed to go into the central area (actually going there first makes the convicts easier to deal with since you can trap them next to a tree and then proceed to pick them off)

Back