Count to a Million

well a small bookcase..some drawers and about 30+ volumes are round one of my mates'..i'm just focusing on the series i need to complete..which will take a while like kare kano,hana kimi,naruto...i think i will convert half my wardrobe lmao
this is just about 3/4 of my collec on my bed! sorry poor pic

My God Hoe Guitar Hero 3 Rocks. Plus the Free Download of Halo 3 Theme To play in the Game Also Rocks. And Already Some Psycho, & i mean that in The Best Possible way, Has Completed the Hardest Song, Through The Fire & Flames By Dragon Force, On Expert, With a 5 Star Rating, Roughly 4500 notes & he misses like 150 notes all together. The Guy is a True Guitar Hero

I don't know about guitar hero 3 i may buy when i get the money, but Rock Band looks so tempting and from things i've heard, the better game. Only downside with that game though is that you need at least two other people there to play with, and you need all the controllers.

Rocklee-> wow :eek: I bet you're never short of anything to read :p

BlackWolf said:
I don't know about guitar hero 3 i may buy when i get the money, but Rock Band looks so tempting and from things i've heard, the better game. Only downside with that game though is that you need at least two other people there to play with, and you need all the controllers.

Rock band Looks like the game for the start of Next year, But You can do a solo or co-op or a trio mode, like all games. Infact you can opt to do at least two of the modes at the same time on your own, which Is My plan to sing while rocking out oh yea!! 8)

thekendyman said:
Rock band Looks like the game for the start of Next year, But You can do a solo or co-op or a trio mode, like all games. Infact you can opt to do at least two of the modes at the same time on your own, which Is My plan to sing while rocking out oh yea!! 8)

Nice 8) I may get it after all the, though i'd love to see someone doing guitar and drums at the same time

Rocklee-> wow Surprised I bet you're never short of anything to read

i'm busy watching anime at the mo...but i am quite silly cause i have series of sgt. frog, one piece..coleecting them but haven't read them...please keep in mind that in that pic the top row is cut off and my mate has my mangas of fruits basket, fushigi yugi and bleach (aswell as others) at hers so there is quite a bit more to add to that pic :?

LOVE to have as much manga as rocklee, but financial constraints prevent me from buying so much. O-well the amount I have at the moment keeps me content.

Tell us rocklee, do you have any other hobbies? or this the BIG FAT one?

i do have more hobbies...well not much anymore...i'm more of a manga otaku then anime...don't own much of that..i'm calming down my manga sprees now...used to buy bout 6 every week...for a while it was 15 :?

yea forbidden planet...they know i go for the naruto manga as soon as they get it...but i've read it uptodate online now then it was amazon...now i'm spending my money on something else!

I feel sorry for my forbidden planet, i hardly buy stuff from there now, just because i can find it for a better price elsewhere

EDIT: Oops put the wrong number down :oops:

Back