Clearout!

hey mate, could i have a pic of the silmido 3 disc DVD set. If it's the release i think, i'll gladly take it off you.

Edit - oh and a pic of the ghost house 2 disc special edition if you wouldnt mind. Cheers bud.

You've got the right Death Note yeah, but I looked through all the YesAsia editions of Secret Sunshine and mine isn't there, even though I purchased it from YesAsia. I don't understand as they show out of print items but hey, I'll take a couple of photos for you myself. ^_^

My other half is much better at taking photos so thanks to her you have *drumroll*

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173/Stacey010884/For Sale/DSCF3557.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh173/Stacey010884/For Sale/DSCF3556.jpg

I think I know why I didn't see it on YA now. This one has a slipcase.

Added to the list is Traces of Love Directors Cut Ltd Ed. (Korean release).
I'll provide links where possible on the releases you might be interested in okies? ^_^

Btw, I like you! You like Korean cinema.. you're my new friend! haha.

Yeah Korean cinema is a personal favourite of mine at the moment. Just finished watching the Vengeance trilogy, Brotherhood, The Good The Bad The Weird and many others.

How do you take payment? Paypal? Drop me a PM =]

For now i'll take Silmido 3 disc SE and Death Note. I'll be back for a few others soonish as well =]

Ah, I haven't seen The Good, The Bad, The Weird. Really tempted though as I really like Song Kang Ho, I think he's a brilliant actor! I really enjoyed a number of his films though I've not seen Thirst due to mixed reviews. (He was in the first of the Vengeance films, Sympathy for Mr Vengeance.)
Tae Guk Gi (Brotherhood) is a superb film, so tragic though. Besides it being a fantastic film it has Won Bin, a bit of eye candy to enjoy. haha.

Like you Korean cinema is my main focus at the moment, but I've really fallen behind because in order to see new movies I need space for them. :?

Better get to PMing you. :D

I was meant to take some comics into town this morning but alas there wasn't enough time so I'll have to try later in the week, which gives you a little extra time to claim some comics.
Make me an offer in the meantime and we might both be happy. ^_^

Right people, if the Oh! My Goddess comics don't sell then I'm gonna have to drag them over to the comic shop, so, either £1 per comic OR £100 for all 109 comics, plus P+P of £12.50, or £15 if you want it insured. Another choice is to collect them from Croydon, Surrey.
Neon Genesis Evangelion, £1 each or £40 for all 40 plus £7 P+P or you can collect these from Croydon, Surrey.

Thanks for looking!

oooooh are the kare kanos still up for grabs?
would you be willing to sell some, or do you only want to sell them as a whole?

Sorry fox, those first two short lists are items that I'll accept in a trade, but like us people seem interested in getting them, not giving them up. :?

Thread updated. Thank you to those who have made purchases!

Oh, and I didn't realise my inbox was full so if you've tried to PM me, sorry! It's clear now. ^_^

Stace x

Sure! ^_^

I have;
Ah! Megumi-sama - 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25, 26, 27
Ai Yori Aoshi - 8, 10, 11
Boogiepop Phantom - 2
Inu-Yasha anime comic - ?
Neon Genesis Evangelion - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
Pita-ten - 5, 6, 7, 8
Pita-ten Official Comic Fan Book
You're Under Arrest - 2, 3, 5
You're Under Arrest The Movie - 1 & 2

I also have an Utena anime comic volume. ^_^
These volumes are as new aka. mint. They are Japanese language so you can grab a real bargain here, even more so if you buy in bulk! ^_~

I'm adding Neon Genesis Evangelion Newtype Film Books 2, 3, 7 and 8 to the list, as well as a Lynn Minmay (Macross) fan book and the following DVDs;
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar vols 1-6 with artbox
Arjuna vols 1-4
Chrono Crusade vols 1-7 with artbox
Fist of the North Star (original UK boxset) vols 1-6 with artbox
Idol Project
Noir

Can I reserve

A Little Snow Fairy Sugar vols 1-6 with artbox
Arjuna vols 1-4
Fist of the North Star (original UK boxset) vols 1-6 with artbox

Please & thank you :D

Sending PM too :)