Chrono trigger port for the DS!(confirmed)

Lupus Inu said:
Considering you're the guy who goes and joins Nintendo forums just to argue and troll on Nintendo fans as to why Nintendo sucks while PlayStation franchises are better.

What are you talking about? Are you actually resorting to blatant lies now? Is that how desperate you are?

Back that ridiculous claim up now. This should be interesting.

Chrono Mizaki said:
This debate is just going in circles.

Hah, I kind of knew you'd pull something like this once you realised how faulty and downright stupid what you were saying was.

Lupus Inu said:
CitizenGeek said:
Lupus Inu said:
"Your opinion sucks, mine is better, SE is a good company because game sites say so and so do I, stop posting **** about SE you're hurting my feelings and making me went to reply to defend the company I love even though I've only played like five games by them and all of them are Final Fantasy games, my favourites being VII and XII. Final Fantasy VII being an easy game in general which holds your hand the entire length of the game and XII being the poor mans MMO."

You're pathetic. The fact you can't back up your ridiculous and ignorant, Nintendo fanboy-induced vitriol with anything even approaching legitimate fact (and instead resort to personal attacks on me, because I happen to like a developer and not like ignorant folk such as yourself spreading false nonsense about it) shows, in clear view, how utterly faulty and misplaced your hatred for Square Enix is.
A+ post, would read again. By the way, that wasn't a personal attack, that was just translating your post on Babelfish.

Considering you're the guy who goes and joins Nintendo forums just to argue and troll on Nintendo fans as to why Nintendo sucks while PlayStation franchises are better.

And I'm the witness ;D Ahh... Fond Memories

Even though I said I wasn't going to post in here again. I just had to post that for immaturity reasons.

But yah... I seen you post on forums... and every one of them seem very Ninty ecentric.

???

I have no idea what you both are talking about, but you would both want to substantiate your claims. I know Lupus Inu is a cry-baby Square Enix hater, but fabricating bona-fide lies in an effort to distract everyone from how factually wrong his mini-tantrum is; that's a new low.

CitizenGeek said:
???

I have no idea what you both are talking about, but you would both want to substantiate your claims. I know Lupus Inu is a cry-baby Square Enix hater, but fabricating bona-fide lies in an effort to distract everyone from how factually wrong his mini-tantrum is; that's a new low.

... dude

No one cares about this rant except for us three with no lives. Your point being?

Chrono Mizaki said:
... dude

No one cares about this rant except for us three with no lives. Your point being?

Why do you think you can make a claim like that, and then just continue posting as if you've properly backed it up :s

I never had much respect for you, or Lupus Inu, but telling lies about me, in order to discredit my character is low (and ridiculous: given that we were discussing videogames), even for you two curiously bitter, self-centred oafs.

Lupus Inu said:
http://pkmn.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19290

We all know you feel threatened because a lot of people like Nintendo and pretty much everyone has a Wii as opposed to PS3 and you know why? Wii is extremely cheap while the PS3 is ******* EXPENSIVE, so tell me, do you even have a PS3?

That's just a link to my profile on a Pokémon website. And I joined it in 2004, before I'd ever even played a Final Fantasy game. And I haven't been posting there for about a year. Seriously, you need to try harder if you're going to dig yourself out of this hole.

I'm actually rather shocked at how dismal and childish you're being. A disagreement over a games company is one thing, but making up total lies is another thing entirely. You are a disgrace.

Lupus Inu said:
Wow, and I thought I was the liar.

You are the liar. You are telling blatent lies, and I'm glad you've been exposed for how childish you are. To think you hate Square Enix so much to make up lies about someone who disagrees with such hatred is mind-boggling.

Also, answer my question, do you own a PS3, Y/N?

You are going to retract your lies, or back them up. I'm going to ignore everything else you say (that doesn't relate to your lying) until you do either.

CitizenGeek said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
... dude

Why do you think you can make a claim like that, and then just continue posting as if you've properly backed it up :s

Because for the last two pages, only us three has posted? Pratically, no one cares about this anymore. We are all immature, arguing about some balant company.

SE isn't going to give you excitement... or love... or a hug... or a pat on a back. It's not your father, so stop defending it like it's your close one.

Its a company... full of buisness men, who doesn't give two **** about your opinion, but they care about your money.

I never had much respect for you, or Lupus Inu, but telling lies about me, in order to discredit my character is low (and ridiculous: given that we were discussing videogames), even for you two curiously bitter, self-centred oafs

I heard worse, CG. Far worse... I'm a oaf... I'm a twat. I'm horrible, I know that and frankly... I do not care.

You don't deserve my kindness or respect towards you. Frankly... I'm going to treat you like i treat the scum of the earth

Lupus Inu said:
Hey, Paul, do me a favour and ban this joker above me?

If anyone needs to be banned, it's you. Your attempt to be seen as 'edgy' by being so cynical never worked, (even when you started calling fellow anime fans "weaboos") and you're the one trying to spread lies about a debate opponent. Your behavior is disgraceful and I grow tired of it.

Hating Square Enix is a crime, apparently, one I've comitted one too many times, I'm going to turn myself in right now.

Still haven't answered the question though.

NO, I WON'T PLAY BREATH OF FIRE, IT ISN'T BY THE HOLY GODS OF RPG MAKING, SQUARE ENIX.

Chrono Mizaki said:
I heard worse, CG. Far worse... I'm a oaf... I'm a twat. I'm horrible, I know that and frankly... I do not care.

You don't deserve my kindness or respect towards you. Frankly... I'm going to treat you like i treat the scum of the earth

You would be comic gold if there wasn't such a genuinely idiotic, sad person typing those words.

We are all immature, arguing about some balant company.

"Balant" is not only not a word, it doesn't even resemble any kind of word that could be used in that context.

SE isn't going to give you excitement... or love... or a hug... or a pat on a back. It's not your father, so stop defending it like it's your close one.

I'm just as entitled to defend Square Enix, as you and Lupus Inu are to spread your silly lies about them. Why aren't I?

CitizenGeek said:
You would be comic gold if there wasn't such a genuinely idiotic, sad person typing those words.

Thanks for the compliment. Please direct it to my email address cause it will be addressed under spam

I'm just as entitled to defend Square Enix, as you and Lupus Inu are to spread your silly lies about them. Why aren't I?

I don't spread lies. I've said what I said about SE

They are not the best... but they are quite good in some parts. You however... worship it

Difference.

Lupus Inu said:
Hating Square Enix is a crime, apparently, one I've comitted one too many times, I'm going to turn myself in right now.

You're a joke! Don't try to confuse the issue yet again in order to squirm your way out of what you've just done. Your "crime" is fabricating an absolute lie about another forum member. I'm not just going to let that go, sorry.

Like I said, you are a joke Lupus Inu. You need to grow up.

OMFGLOL said:
alright then play shadow hearts instead that better?

... TIS NOT SE.

You must DIE... ONLY SE GAMES ALLOWED I'm being sarcastic here, mate

Last edited by a moderator:
Back