Chrono trigger port for the DS!(confirmed)

This could have been all avoid if CK just didn't bother to reply to Lupus.

CK said:
.....you'd noticed that I called you an idiot and a joke (which you continue to prove over and over again) because of said lie,......

You call him an idiot but you're the one who is arguing with him. That's just as worse.

Also, I have no interest in this game and the majority of SE games.

Eh, I was kinda hoping that CGeek would come back with an Edgeworth style retort.

edgeworth-shrug.gif

@ CitizenGeek: My opinions are facts, dawg. Proof enough, enough evidence, etc.

But yeah, this was fun while it lasted. So did you all enjoy it?

No, these debates are like the Friday the 13th movie series. There's way too many of them, they're all basically the same thing and they all suck.

Chrono Mizaki said:
I don't really want to make sense on this topic. Why waste my logic? Besides... I can make sense on a topic 'I care about'

You don't have any logical thinking to waste, Chrono Mizaki. It's not like it's just this thread that you've failed at even basic written communication, it's every time you post ;]

Lupus Inu said:
@ CitizenGeek: My opinions are facts, dawg. Proof enough, enough evidence, etc.

But yeah, this was fun while it lasted. So did you all enjoy it?

I was enjoying up until you told that lie about me trawling Nintendo forums looking for fights >:/

Next fool to snipe is guilty of utmost foolery of all the foolish fools of this foolish forum...

franziska.gif

R

CitizenGeek said:
Chrono Mizaki said:
I don't really want to make sense on this topic. Why waste my logic? Besides... I can make sense on a topic 'I care about'

You don't have any logical thinking to waste, Chrono Mizaki. It's not like it's just this thread that you've failed at even basic written communication, it's every time you post ;]

Facts plz...

What is deemed... not surpassing 'your' standards of basic communications.

Hmm, I could very well pick up Chrono Trigger. FF games were never my cup of tea except for FFXII, but I'm willing to give CT a go.
Sy said:
Eh, I was kinda hoping that CGeek would come back with an Edgeworth style retort.

edgeworth-shrug.gif
Pearl disapproves of this argument!

3-ani-pearl-angry.gif

Let's all have a coffee with Godot and chill.

ani-godot_smell.gif

I just felt compelled to say, that picture of Maya is hot.

Er...much like I'm sure everyone's DS will be hot when they're playing Chrono Trigger!

Back