Call of Duty 4

lol

im not a bragger. i was only tellin the truth, to date i've never been outsniped.

and was saying my top snipes so far. 3 in mere seconds.
its all a game anyway, it's all in the name of fun and friendly compo

Impressive, but I do like to snipe two people with the one bullet :D

Don't think I've ever been knifed when I'm sniper, I generally hear people before they get to me.

what rifle do you use to snipe two people with one bullet zen?
i havent used them all, but so far i havent found any with that much bullet penetration to shoot through a whole player and into another :(

I just use the first sniper that you get, as I feel that is the best in the game. Plus I play in hardcore mode most of the time that's why I can get two kills with the one shot.

What I love doing best with campers is pulling the pin on my grenade, waiting 5 seconds, throw, and it blows up in their face without them having a chance to escape :D

What irritates me most on this game is those people with the noob tube(grenade launcher attachment).
I remember when someone fired one at me, I knew I was doomed but I managed to kill they guy before the round hit me. Bullet faster than grenade round :D

Zen 2nd said:
I just use the first sniper that you get, as I feel that is the best in the game. Plus I play in hardcore mode most of the time that's why I can get two kills with the one shot.

What I love doing best with campers is pulling the pin on my grenade, waiting 5 seconds, throw, and it blows up in their face without them having a chance to escape :D

What irritates me most on this game is those people with the noob tube(grenade launcher attachment).
I remember when someone fired one at me, I knew I was doomed but I managed to kill they guy before the round hit me. Bullet faster than grenade round :D

lol me and my mate where playing online and he shot me and started laughing......poor sod didnt realise id left him a grenade :D

I play this game on a regular basis with my clan, so if anyone here is in fact a COD4 junkie like yours truly, feel free to add 'Nemphtis' to your friends list. Oh, and I'd appreciate it if you attached some text to the request telling me you're from AUKN, otherwise I'll keep wondering who the hell you are.

On the topic of sniping, I generally don't snipe since I prefer to remain quick on my feet. However, I do love taking down snipers since it's naturally pretty easy. The M16 is a sniper's worst enemy, as it's perfect for assault combat and counter-sniping.

Back