Bleach ?

Just watched episode 23 of Bleach. Never would I have thought Bleach could be thought provoking :D

It was a very funny episode too and plenty of male titilation with further huge breasts being introduced :lol:

More complaints about the lack of limbs in this episode too. I'm sure most people only read the manga first so they can make irritating comparisons after each episode of the anime :evil:

There's also a chilling view of Rukia's execution platform - shivers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 24 was another very funny episode! It's so plain to me why this is shounen, even more big boobs appear on the scene today and a character that looks a bit like the guy from Ninja Scroll :?

I made the mistake of downloading Chihiro's version, only cos Lunar are 2 days late and I was getting impatient :lol: The subbing was horrible, so just a bit of advice, stick to Lunar Anime's version!!

Charter_Mage said:
Oh man i hate bigger forums and i hate april fools, is Bleach licensed or not :evil:

Nope, it certainly isn't. Though given its massive fanbase, I don't think you will have to wait much longer anyway.

Paul said:
Charter_Mage said:
Oh man i hate bigger forums and i hate april fools, is Bleach licensed or not :evil:

Nope, it certainly isn't. Though given its massive fanbase, I don't think you will have to wait much longer anyway.

Well I'm going to be a git now and say I hope they don't license it until it's finished being fansubbed :lol: I will most definitely buy it when it is licensed but I need to see the end before that and not have to be tempted to buy the manga :wink:

Watched episode 25 yesterday! T'was very funny again but also we're finally at the point where the fighting will begin!
I think it's because of the lack of intense, continuous fighting that this anime appeals to me so much! I love the humour of Bleach but must admit I can't wait for a good ole punch up to start now :mrgreen:

My interest in Bleach appears to be wainning. I just don't find it compelling or interesting enough, the pace jumps from fast to slow in a matter of epsiodes and I'm just not loving the current comedy/serious-drama arc. It's disappointing, but I'm considering dropping Bleach.

'Fantastic Children' looks much more interesting...

Shame that! Tell ya what, I'll keep watching and let you know if it gets to a point where I think you'd want to start watching again :twisted:

@Animated FatCat: I doubt very much it will be anything like 200 episodes, more like 52 I reckon.

@Paul: I'm enjoying Fantastic Children as well, the children remind me of something out of the Village of the Damned!!

Stupid April Fools jokes, i'm really glad it hasn't been licensed i want to at least finish watching the fansubs first, and i think i will have to get a move on doing that since i'm sure it won't be long :cry:

The two episodes i watched of Fantastic Children were good, although i think it's something i would have to watch more of to really get in to. And yeah those kids really do remind me of the children from the Village of the Damned, must be the blond hair

Fantastic Children is very good, it's the most 'original' anime story I've seen so far, not easily put into any particular category.
It takes at least 13 episodes to really understand what's going on, but rather than being confusing it is deliberate and gives you the feeling of discovery, which just makes you want to keep watching.

Just a quick mention that episodes 26 & 27 have picked up the pace a lot and that's some pretty good kick-**** action now :D

Is it just me? or does anyone else find the little girl with pink hair irritating? I know it probably is just me but she seems out of place somehow and I don't give a poop how strong she turns out to be, I just don't like her :?

Episode 31!

By far the best episode yet! Way to go Ichigo :D The finale to his fight with Renji couldn't have been better. I must admit to feeling a little bit of sympathy for Renji right at the end, it's so obvious he's in love (or was in love) with Rukia. That final 2 minutes of the fight was one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a long time!

Re: Episode 31!

Miaka-chan said:
By far the best episode yet! Way to go Ichigo :D The finale to his fight with Renji couldn't have been better. I must admit to feeling a little bit of sympathy for Renji right at the end, it's so obvious he's in love (or was in love) with Rukia. That final 2 minutes of the fight was one of the best fight scenes I've seen in a long time!
I so agree, i loved this episode. I can't wait until the next episode when we get to find out, hopefully, some of the things i've been wondering about Renji's past and the bond he had with Rukia. I felt so sorry for him at the end of the match, i really want him to join up with Ichigo's team now. Plus i really like that desert picture at the beginning of the episode. And another thing i know Ichigo's getting stronger and stronger, but how the heck is he ever going to get stong enough to beat Rukia's brother, especially since he's so battered up now, Renji's Soul Slayer sure can cause some damage

Hybridchild said:
Miaka-chan said:
I doubt very much it will be anything like 200 episodes, more like 52 I reckon.

Its planned as an open ended series, basically it'll run until its no longer popualr or the manga ends
Well, I was kinda hoping it would end when they've rescued Rukia! (Unless of course they don't rescue her!!). The manga is up to volume 16 in Japan, but as I don't read the manga, I don't know where the story is at in volume 16!
I'm hoping they don't muck about with the story and continue it unlessly for the sake of it!

The freakiest bit of news I've ever heard regarding Bleach, is the live stage musical that is going to be made :? Sailor Moon and Sakura Wars work as musicals, but the Prince of Tennis didn't and I don't think Bleach would either :lol:

Bleach as a musical :lol: , thats one of the funniest things i've heard all day.
I would have bought the manga at the expo last week if they had volume one, but not really to read, just to collect.
I would love Bleach to keep going for a long, long time, but not at the expense of storyline

Back