Bleach ?

Chotbite

Hikikomori
Any of you guys been following it, Ive been following the Anime from it was released its only on Episode 7 at the minute and is only available through Fansub, but its well worth the download. If you have seen Naruto this is set to be its rival. Already the Bit Torrents are seeding the 8k mark which is like o_O Saying its only been running for about 2 months.

Yeah, I've been watching it since the first episode and enjoying it quite a lot. The character designs are great! And I love the opening theme too, very distinctive and cool.

Right now, I'm waiting for long term story arc to come into play. I never really enjoyed Naruto until Zabuza came into play, and similiarly, I waiting for Bleach to step up a gear in the next few episodes too. It has the potential to be a very exciting (and dark!) series- I look forward to every episode and I guess that says it all.

This serie is set to be big and i cna see why great story line. i am also waiting for this serie to pick up abit last few eps not really had a long term plot and are just explaining the world. tho soon it should start getting good and by the way the other eps have been look like it will get dark.

Ive got the first 2 voumes of the manga (which I enjoyed) and i downloaded the first 7 episodes, but I cant bring myslef to download it, its on the bottom of my downloading pile i'd much rather download Gankutsouo (based on the count of monte cristo but its weird/awesome) and Beck (about music etc suprisingly fun) and Soukyuu no Fafner (mecha series, slow at first but getting really good). Bleach for me will never be 'great' in my opinoin its no where as good as Naruto!

Well it will never be as good as Naruto, I dont think there are many Animes that will get as good as Naruto. Im going to Start Reading the Bleach Manga and see if it is as good as the Anime.

I finished reading the first volume of the manga (VIZ), and I must say, I couldn't put it down! I ended up only having 2 reading "sessions" to get through the whole thing, as I found it incredibly enjoyable!

I doubt I'll check out the anime...I find the manga to be very quaint for an action-anime, and I'd like to keep it that way!

I'm upto volume 16 now, and its absolutly knocks the socks off anything i've read previous

Anime seems to be a good convertion leaving out most of the funny side-stories (which Is a shame) but they are adding more concrete reasons for what happens later in the manga.

I've just finished watching ep. 15 and downloading ep.16.

Surprised myself in how much I enjoyed what I've seen. Initially I was downloading it for my 11 year old son but ended up watching it with him and got hooked :lol:
Got to admit I've been contemplating buying a Kon plushie, he's such a laugh! Looking forward to seeing how the other characters grow with the story.

just got episodes 1-13 and watched episode 1

watching 2-5 tonight but so far i'm impressed

allthought the end theme reminds me too much of "we need somebody to lean on" lol

Videl said:
allthought the end theme reminds me too much of "we need somebody to lean on" lol

That's the only part of this anime I can't stand, the music. The opening theme grates on my nerves and the incidental music in the anime drives me batty and I have to turn the volume down. The ending theme is just about palatable.

I can't help but agree with that, I actually like the OP and ED but the score is quite rubbish. There are a few enjoyable tunes but a lot of it is way too cheesy for my tastes.

The last 3 or 4 episodes (I'm up to ep16 now) have been really good, culminating in the last episode featuring the real 'Death Gods'. It was around this point that Naruto started getting really interesting so I'm glad to see Bleach is taking a step up too.

My only worry is that apparently Bleach isn't doing too well on Japanese TV (especially for a shounen jump graduate) and it could well be cut a little short.

Hopefully they'll do a "Baywatch" and keep making it for the non Japanese fans - kidding :lol:

Ep.16 ended on a real cliffhanger and I can't wait for ep.17 :D

Bleach is probably the best anime im watching right now, and since ep 13 its starting to get really good with all the characters getting more exposure like Orihime and chad

The last two episodes have been fantastic (eps 16-17), finally attaining the Naruto level of excitement and addictiveness. Ichigo reminds me of a young Guts (from Berserk), weilding a massive sword and jumping into battles he has no chance of winning.

It's taken a while, but I would now consider myself a proper Bleach fan! ;)

You're giving up at the 'turning point' Videl! I was really disliking the series after episode 10 too, but it improves a lot over the next five episodes. But then, if you're finding certain things too depressing, perhaps it's best to give up now- the angst is only on the up. That's a good thing if you ask me, but I can see why it could dampen others.

I LOVE anime that makes me cry, or at least gets my tears ducts on the go :D
Can't say Bleach has done that to me, I've had a feeling of "Oh, yeah!!" at certain points and must admit episode 17 was fantastic.
I don't think you should give up because 1 episode upset you, it's now at the point where I'm actually looking forward to the next episode :D

BTW reading fast subs gets easier the more subtitled anime you watch. My 11 year old son has been watching subtitled anime for about 5 years now (only suitable stuff of course!!) and he doesn't have too much problem at all.

Just watched episode 18 and it was sooooooooo funny!
Good news is Chad and Orihime look like they'll be getting in on the act again.
This is one of those occassions where I wish I had the entire series to sit and watch :lol:

Blimey! Unbelievably (or not maybe!) nearly 20,000 people have downloaded episode 20 of Bleach in less than 1 day :shock: and I'm one of them :lol:

Anyone got any new opinions on Bleach? I just think it keeps getting better and episode 19 was brilliant. I just loved the scene with Orihime and Chad trying to bring out their powers on their own, twas so funny :lol:

Back