Big Blu Ray clear out

britguy

Za Warudo
Thanks for letting me know.

Moved sold items from OP, everything must go people, open to realistic offers on everything listed.

DragonBlaze67

Dragon Knight
Nurau: Rise of the Yokai Clan Volume 1: £5 please

Any chance of some pics of Kino's Journey & Michiko & Hatchin? To see how big the sets are.

HWR

Himouto
Would you be willing to sell the Psycho Pass movie separately? If so what price would you be willing to accept? Could you supply me with some pics? Thanks :)

britguy

Za Warudo
Good to know :)

Removed sold items and added a Durarara LE blu-ray bundle and lowered Psycho Pass Blu-ray bundle.

britguy

Za Warudo
Still looking to offload stuff. I'm not going to list them due to time right now, but I have pretty much every 'Anime Limited' release up to mid 2016 and i'm looking to shift them all, so if you need anything, hit me up with a PM.

Last edited:

Alex93

Student Council President
Got the sword art online II BOX Set/ Your Lie in April / Assasination classroom p1

britguy

Za Warudo
Got the sword art online II BOX Set/ Your Lie in April / Assasination classroom p1
Got the complete set of SAO2 with the LE box.

YLiA was released after i stopped buying them religiously and AssClass has already been sold.

britguy

Za Warudo
How much would you be looking to sell for
Not sure about prices on any of the Anime a limited stuff tbh, especially the likes of a complete SAO or KlK set with boxes. What would be your ideal price? Edit - just seen you bought the box so you're not interested now lol

?? Could you take a pic all in one photo what you have?
Will do when i get home.