Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulbasaur

• Pikachu

• Total voters
Shades said:
Spyro201 said:
:lol: Is that really something to be proud of??

It sure is mate, it reminds me of my younger years of playing blue on the brick that was the original game boy 8)

Lol...i loved that brick, still have it actually...somewhere around here, still i started with Red :p

Shades said:
Spyro201 said:
:lol: Is that really something to be proud of??

It sure is mate, it reminds me of my younger years of playing blue on the brick that was the original game boy 8)

haha :p

I remember my first Pokemon game (Blue). And, I chose Bulbasaur as my starter, but I was so young I didnt know what to do really, so I got stuck after choosing the Pokemon. It wasnt till my brother accidently stumbled upon what to do we got anywhere. Sadly though, that was after id rebooted the game and picked Squirtle.

that was a stroke of luck then wasnt it, otherwise you would have been stuck with bulbasaur *Shivers* hes almost as bad as Pikachu 8)

heh :p I got Pokemon Yellow on the day of release i loved it at first, then i got bored of pikachu (round about the same time i saw a preview for Gold and Silver and saw the new pokemon in that)

Shades said:
yeah a failer that still has a copy of blue with all 152 polemon at lv 100, thats mew and M for all the noobies that will say there was only 150 and has compleatly finished every pokemon game ever made with max levels. After all that I can still safely say that squirtle has always and will always be the best starting pokemon 8)
Okay...fair enough...i admit, your not a failure at pokemon.

You just failed at childhood.

i have ordered pokemon red from amazon :thumb:
me and my mates have decided to buy the old school games and have tournaments :lol:

anyway im stuck between which to choose.
my ex used to be called pikachu by alot of people for being really cute,
charmander turns into charizard who was just the sex.
squirtle turned into blastoise who was kickass
bulbasaur sucked :lol:

Pokemon Blue and a game boy colour were my first every games consoles. For all intensive purposes the MegaDrive was my dads...

Ah, to relive the childhood days of old.
"Hey guys! I found this really wacky pokemon! It's called a missingo!! :D"

Squirtle because it has the most badass fully evolved form. Blastoise has cannons on its back/shoulders!

Charizard is cool, but overrated. Infernape could kick its ass anyway.
Maltos said:
"Hey guys! I found this really wacky pokemon! It's called a missingo!! :D"
I totally spammed that glitch. Infinite Master Balls FTW!

Maxon said:
Squirtle because it has the most badass fully evolved form. Blastoise has cannons on its back/shoulders!
I never considered how ultimately epic/random those cannons are...
Your swaying my opinion on water pokemon.

Still gotta be Charizard though 8) And according to the law, the minorities are always wrong :wink:

I remember the rumour that went round our school that missingo was made up of loads of ground up pokemon parts.
Way to scare all us primary school kids.

cinderquil or the blue crockodile are good starters.

not sure if its just me but, the leaf, rock types are really crap.

i preffer fire or water based, and alays carry around a pidgey :lol: as you do :p

Tachi- said:

i preffer fire or water based, and alays carry around a pidgey :lol: as you do :p

Damn it. Am I the only one who nearly always starts with the Grass type? Except cyindiquil, i had a soft spot for him :lol:

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Damn it. Am I the only one who nearly always starts with the Grass type? Except cyindiquil, i had a soft spot for him :lol:

Yes, yes you are :p

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

Ah well. I know they rock :p

Im always a sucker for the fire and water types but charmander always tops it over squirtle.

I want to be a water type person but aside from squirtle (which always loses to charmander anyway) ive never liked the look of any of the water starters.

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

I started with the Turtle one in pearl, thats a grass type and he is the bollocks. (not quite Squirtle).

eggybob said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

I started with the Turtle one in pearl, thats a grass type and he is the bollocks. (not quite Squirtle).

Yeah. Turtwig LOOKED good, but, in reality. Sucked :(

Back