Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charmander

• Bulbasaur

• Pikachu

• Total voters
lol i never even considers tutwig, so i went with the fire monkey :p which makes a record of me only chossing fire type starters in every game

BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
My favorite pokemon has to either Cyndiquil or Heracross.

Heracross? Intresting care to explain?

I just thought he looked completly awesome. I remember i spent literally a full day solid hitting tree's trying to find him, to catch. Many attempts failed :( It took a day, but I did get him!!

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
My favorite pokemon has to either Cyndiquil or Heracross.

Heracross? Intresting care to explain?

I just thought he looked completly awesome. I remember i spent literally a full day solid hitting tree's trying to find him, to catch. Many attempts failed :( It took a day, but I did get him!!

lol same here with that, every attempt i tried i just got spearow or somethig like that, got a mankey that way though so it was cool

Well, if you say so CitizenGeek, Lucario will be disposed of.

1206653887745.jpg

CitizenGeek said:
Mew is where it's at! :]
Where was the fun in Mew? It could be taught literally any technique.

Sorry, but Lucario > Mew. Hell, I thought Medicham was rather badass (well, at least mine was).

When I had Lucario, it knew Hyper Beam, Psychic, Dragon Breath (and some fighting type move I can't remember the name of).

I once did Psychic on a lv 11 catapie with a LV 73 MewTwo and it survived, I thought WTF Caught it and renamed is SuperPie LOL 8)

My strongest Pokemon has always been a bird. Pidgeot...Swellow...Staraptor...my Staraptor seems pretty much immune to anything now. o_O

I can barely remember what I did on the second gen, other than that I turned my Silver on a few months ago for the first time in years and found a scarily strong Typhlosion and a Ho-oh, with a worryingly big play time.

But I honestly don't remember playing it much at all... -_-

I always pike the Pokemon that I think SEEMS coolest to be my strongest, but, in Pearl my strongest Pokemon was Golduck :S :S

Back