Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulbasaur

• Pikachu

• Total voters
eggybob said:
Aaron said:
Pfft...at least Mudkip didn't need a pair of shades to be cool. ;)

What Pokemon needs shades to be cool. lol
Squirtle,of course... Not seen the series? (I was young, so I was allowed to watch it in all social aspects.) ;)
Charmander, As I like lizards and fire. Also, the flame tail thing in a kool touch to it's characteristics.

Then, it goes Charmelion... Now he rocked!

Ryo Chan said:
Chikarita blatently >>>> all of them anyway, having to hide behind blue/red/yellow
Your opinion is rejected! And your vote goes to the next nearest lifeform, a.k.a. Bulbasaur

Chaz said:
Ryo Chan said:
Chikarita blatently >>>> all of them anyway, having to hide behind blue/red/yellow
Your opinion is rejected! And your vote goes to the next nearest lifeform, a.k.a. Bulbasaur

womenvk7.jpg

Chaz said:
Ryo Chan said:

But then yours gets rejected as well, so 2 more votes for squirtle!!!

BlackWolf said:
Of course you have to realise that alot of these votes were done ages ago it seemed :wink:
They were? And I never voted? Wow... I feel like I'm in a Time Warp...
*Starts dancing.*

I think Squirtle and Bulbasaur were good starting pokémon when you faced Brock and Misty.

Though Charmander comes into his own as he gets stronger.

You people are living in the past. It's all about the newer starting pokemon, not some old faggot pokemon from 1996.

ryuzaki said:
You people are living in the past. It's all about the newer starting pokemon, not some old faggot pokemon from 1996.

The new ones are faggots, unexciting and unoriginal (except chimchar).

As the creator of this post i have to say, wow, you guys are still talking about it, havnt signed on to this forum in months and was supprised to see my name come up in most recent posts LOL, oh and by the way, Squirtle was always and will always be the best starting pokemon 8)

yeah a failer that still has a copy of blue with all 152 polemon at lv 100, thats mew and M for all the noobies that will say there was only 150 and has compleatly finished every pokemon game ever made with max levels. After all that I can still safely say that squirtle has always and will always be the best starting pokemon 8)

Shades said:
yeah a failer that still has a copy of blue with all 152 polemon at lv 100, thats mew and M for all the noobies that will say there was only 150 and has compleatly finished every pokemon game ever made with max levels. After all that I can still safely say that squirtle has always and will always be the best starting pokemon 8)

Ah Missingo, that was an enjoyable cheat still while Charmander may not be the best (i'm still sticking with the theory that bulbsaur = easy, Squritle = normal and charmander = hard) its still seems to be a lot of people's favorite, maybe it has something to do with fire

yeah and multiple snorlaxs on the same stretch off beach, i still remember getting a **** load of them and any safari zone pokemon they needed and trading them with my mates that didnt no how to play the game properly, ah good times lol 8)

Shades said:

:lol: Is that really something to be proud of??

Back