Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulbasaur

• Pikachu

• Total voters
necromancer_1983 said:
Shades said:
You can see why me and Necromancer are rivals, we dont agree on anything, exept the fact that anime is the greatest thing in the world

I agree, anime is the greatest thing in the world :D .

Just cos we agree on one thing dont make us buddy buddy all of a suden I still see you as an arch nemesis and you will be defeted :twisted:

I voted Bulbasaur. Even though its predominantly a Grass/Poison type, its a great all-rounder in general. Beating the first 3 gyms is no problem for it, and by that time it should already be strong enough to beat almost any other pokemon anyway..

Charmander would kick their asses.!!!!Well mabye cuz he's fire type and he evolves into Charmeleon and Charizard!

Bulbasaur is the easiest one to start with, but Charmander is the most challenging. I remember trying to defeat Brock with a level 10 Charmander and a level 11 Spearow, it wasn't easy! Then of course you've got the problem of Misty's gym, so I built up a Drowzee. A team of Charazard, Fearow and Hypno is actually a pretty good team :D (I only ever used to have 3 pokemon!).

bulbasaurs the best ever he has the best attacks vine whip razor leaf they all rock and so do his other evolutions

go bulbasaur

Rather than delete either one of these topics, I decided to merge the two together!
Some people may need to vote again :D

I stick with Charmander, but only because he's challenging as a starter pokemon and after playing red and blue a couple of hundred times, I needed a challenge!!
BTW I love him because when he evolves to Charizard he can learn dig :wink:

It is indeed true that Bulbasaur is the easiest to start off with (Brock the Misty) and it is true that Charmander is the most difficult to start off with. Putting these aside Squirtle is the best. He is cute, cool and learns powerful water and non-water attacks. Blastoise is the best water pokemon. Yeah, Charizard has the best final stats but he doesn't have the best fire pokemon stats. He is near but not the best. Bulbasaur is just crap, to say the least. Bulbasaur's stats grow slowly and reach their climax much lower that Blastoise and Charizard.

In conclusion; Charizard is the best pokemon in the end according to stats but you can get better fire pokemon. Blastoise is the second best according to stats and he is the best water pokemon. Blastoise and Squirtle win. :p

Squirtle

sure Charmander evolvles into the kick ass Charizard, but he is crap against most of the Gym leaders.

I didn't like the fact that in 'Yellow' you had to have pikachu, there was no choice.
At least you ended up getting all 3 starting pokemnon in the end. I was more annoyed that you coulnt evovle Pikachu in Yellow.

Its squirtle obviosly, bubble beam anyone and later the dreaded hydro pump, dig as well and he/she can also learn Ice moves need i say more

Back