Berserk

Sorry, faith declined! All they did was make promises and no one got anything. Now they'd have to be as honest as everyone else

man-holding-roasted-chicken-opener-2-158-d113040_horiz.jpg

But in all seriousness I agree. I will likely never use them again based on this experience. I know it wasn't entirely their fault but their guestimate was misleading

Last edited:
I got a text this morning telling me to expect a parcel between 10 and 12. I'm not currently expecting anything except Berserk, so perhaps that Hen is indeed as Speedy as the name would suggest!

I got a Royal Mail email with a tracking number so it’s likely this. I can’t wait to finally have it in person!

It has arrived

IMG_20190518_093006_resized_20190518_093054855.jpg

This is such a well put together book, it might even be the highest quality omnibus in my collection (sorry Final Crisis). There is no gutter loss at all and the pages are sewn loosely that it turns marvelously. It's actually closer to an absolute edition from DC over an omnibus I would even say.

Pro tip from a comic book collector if this is your first omnibus, don't forget to stretch the spine. It prolongs the books life and is good practice for hardcover collections.

Last edited:
It’s very gorgeous. Anyone know a good place to get dust jackets or protective sleeves for this sized book?

Back