Beez Entertainment too! Unconfirmed rumour as yet!

Never had problems with play honestly and i live in portugal so it takes normally 3-5 days to get here. Call it luck then. :D

Though during christimas i've waited for two weeks for some stuff i've bought from them but blame christmas not them eheh

Play used to decline all three of my bank cards, even though there was nothing wrong with any of them. Since I've changed banks I could probably buy from them again, but guess what? I don't.

Corra said:
They also on one ocasion sent me the wrong item which I had to post back for a refund . It got lost .....
They did this to men, too, but I told them they would have to come and pick it up, so they arranged to have it collected and delivered back to them.

It does sound like something is up at your local post office, though.

ilmaestro said:
Corra said:
They also on one ocasion sent me the wrong item which I had to post back for a refund . It got lost .....
They did this to men, too, but I told them they would have to come and pick it up, so they arranged to have it collected and delivered back to them.

It does sound like something is up at your local post office, though.

It a world conspiracy against him.

(blame seins; gate for what i just said LOL anyone that didnt see the serie will not understand the joke)

Now serious, its indeed strange so many problems with you. Regarding the bank thing, i used to buy at axelmusic but now i cant, they might have changed something. Or maybe its my card that doesnt let me pay in dollars. Whatever i dont care. Its more money i keep for another stuff. :lol:

Corra said:
Two issues really. The first is that either a massivly high number of my orders go lost in the post or somebody at the local sorting office robs anything they see coming from play . This probably isn't plays fault but it puts me off ordering from them .

The 2nd is last time I ordered from them my parcel got lost . I waited 28 days to claim as per there rules . I sent in claim form, they lost it . I sent a second form by recorded delivery which they signed for and lost. I sent in a 3rd which went as above . The forth time they got it and finaly refunded the item .

jeez... for me they've always been punctual and on time, sounds like your post office is messed up, or maybe play somehow got your details wrong or something, for that many to go missing seems inordinately high...

Corra said:
Two issues really. The first is that either a massivly high number of my orders go lost in the post or somebody at the local sorting office robs anything they see coming from play . This probably isn't plays fault but it puts me off ordering from them .

The 2nd is last time I ordered from them my parcel got lost . I waited 28 days to claim as per there rules . I sent in claim form, they lost it . I sent a second form by recorded delivery which they signed for and lost. I sent in a 3rd which went as above . The forth time they got it and finaly refunded the item .

I have no idea if this is their fault, but my Wolfs Rain book of moon edition collection that I ordered from them, came with every single disk scratched up. I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it though, as they all worked. Though it's more likely something went wrong in Beez's factory as it came sealed in shrinkwrap. Unless of course, some cheeky bugger at Play watched and abused every disk and then found some way to re-shrinkwrap it. He would have had the time, mind, as I ordered it months after it originally came out. Bloody Play...

I had that same situation when I ordered Paranoia Agent from Amazon last spring, but it was down to the crappy packaging that MVM used to ship them in as the disc holding clips in the centre hole were just too weak to hold the discs in place during the rough handling they got from the guerillas working at the Royal Mail. Three times they send the boxset, and three times I had to send them back for damaged goods. Amazon then cancelled the order giving me a refund and a free £5 gift certificate for my next purchases to make up for the inconvienience and disappointment. If MVM, or whoever made that pack for them, had simply inserted a sheet of bubble wrap between each disc there would have been no problems. Oh well.

I still haven't seen all of Bebop. Beez stuff has never made for an impulse buy since they rarely have more than the first couple of volumes in the shops here (e.g. I still only have My-HiME up to around volume 4 since I was getting it B&M).

Back