BBFC Passed Anime Updates

Spotted by various users so I may as well mention them here.

AKIRA (Film) [Trailer]

BBFC%2012A_RGB.png
- No description

DEMON CITY SHINJUKU (Film) [Trailer]

BBFC%2018_RGB.png
- No description

WICKED CITY (Film) [Trailer]

BBFC%2018_RGB.png
- No description

853.jpg

ASTRA LOST IN SPACE (TV Series, Season 1, Episodes 1-12) [Home Video]

BBFC%2012_RGB.png
- "moderate bloody injury detail, sex references, domestic abuse"

COP CRAFT (TV Series, Season 1, Episodes 1-12) [Home Video]

BBFC%2015_RGB.png
- "strong violence, bloody images"

FAIRY TAIL (TV Series, Part 7, Episodes 73-84) [Home Video]

BBFC%20PG_RGB.png
- "mild bad language, violence, threat, sex references"

FAIRY TAIL (TV Series, Part 8, Episodes 85-96) [Home Video]

BBFC%2012_RGB.png
- "moderate sex references"

FAIRY TAIL (TV Series, Part 9, Episodes 97-108) [Home Video]

BBFC%2012_RGB.png
- "moderate sex references, language"

BLACK CLOVER (TV Series, Season 2 Part 5, Episodes 91-102) [Home Video]

BBFC%2012_RGB.png
- "moderate violence, bloody images"

BUNGO STRAY DOGS (TV Series, Season 1, Episodes 1-12) [Home Video]

BBFC%2018_RGB.png
- "strong sex references, suicide references"

BUNGO STRAY DOGS (TV Series, Season 2, Episodes 13-24) [Home Video]

BBFC%2015_RGB.png
- "strong bloody violence, injury detail"

I suddenly had a sinking feeling that Bungo would be given the Paranoia Agent treatment due to the suicide references.. Lucky it's not the case.
Season 3 got a 15 for a suicide scene but I haven't watched the series so I wouldn't know what part would up the rating. It could be suicide but it could also be the sex references (Oreimo for instance got an 18 due to a sex reference while the rest were a 15).

Do folks know whether Manga UK's site has been accurate in the recent past when bbfc ratings are listed before the official BBFC website has stated them? Curious after seeing DXD New (season 2) is listed as an 18.

Do folks know whether Manga UK's site has been accurate in the recent past when bbfc ratings are listed before the official BBFC website has stated them? Curious after seeing DXD New (season 2) is listed as an 18.
Honestly the only accurate part on their website would be the finalised artwork. For instance Bungo Stray Dogs Seasons 1 & 2 collection is listed as a 15 on their site when it's actually an 18.

Something I've noticed for quite a while. I can't seem to find any information regarding recent Anime Limited releases on the BBFC website (e.g. Utena, Rayearth, Megalobox, etc). I wonder why was this.

BBFC update got a redesign so the filter by genre seems to be gone.

I did spot a few titles that weren't listed before.

ElbvC9nXgAA8us7

ElbvHqaXgAAIQPt

ElbvKM6XIAIUfK8

ElbvNcMWMAALKOD
ElbuwRlXgAEvvcu

Elbu0WVWkAErADI

It seems that Z/X Code Reunion was given an uncut 12 rating. The final cover has the 15 rating.

RaeDra has stated this regarding the 15 rating on the MVM thread.
Also Z/X Code Reunion is a 15 for presumably a trailer on the disc so that might give the wrong impression to someone!

The redesign of the BBFC site is awful, it doesn't even show a list of recent ratings anymore. How do you keep track of what has been rated?
That's the thing. I can't. I do have a list of what's been noted already so it's a matter of guess work. For instance I randomly searched for ID INVADED and it popped up. The problem is that their redesign is messy in which older listings are gone, so for instance most of Black Clover and My Hero Academia's ratings have disappeared.

Back