BBFC Passed Anime Updates

March comes in like a lion (episodes 1-21): PG (didn't Anime Limited already release this as a 12?)

That's weird, they did, I haven't watched it yet so I cant' say if i'd agree or not but my AL copy says it's a 12 'contains moderate bad language, infrequent mild violence and mild sex references'

I watched the first few episodes because I'm dumb like that sometimes and uhh...

Well, I dropped it. There is literally no reason to watch it apart from the ecchi and that wasn't exactly tasteful either.

So was it one of those “fan service and nothing else” kind of shows with a non-existent plot or was it just bad in all accounts?

I've done my best to purge it from my memory to be honest... But I think it was just bad on all accounts. It did try to have a plot I think, but it was barely coherent and the characters spent a large portion of the time at least semi-nude for minimal discernible reason.

Ah I see, doesn’t sound like my sort of thing. I can get into a fanservice-driven series if it at least has decent characters and ideas (see MonMus and most of HS DxD) but otherwise it seems a waste of viewing time.

Yeah, I get that. I mean, two of probably my top five (or at least top ten) favourites of all time are fanservice-laden, if not exactly fanservice-driven. So if I'm saying that about a show it's probably a fairly accurate reflection of it :p

Back