BBFC Passed Anime Updates

Kind of curious why you'd think it'd be cut. I mean, it didn't even get an 18, nevermind getting stuff cut out, it can't be that bad.

The reason why I thought that Shomin Sample would receive cuts by the BBFC is because back when it first aired in 2015, there are certain scenes in certain episodes that are censored, and IF those censors where removed for the BD releases in the west then those scenes not so much in the US release but in the UK release would obviously get cut. As it is stated in the show the girls are 14 years old and as we all know the BBFC will not tolerate any underage nudity of any kind (eg. Battle Girl Time Paradox Ep 3).

The reason why I thought that Shomin Sample would receive cuts by the BBFC is because back when it first aired in 2015, there are certain scenes in certain episodes that are censored, and IF those censors where removed for the BD releases in the west then those scenes not so much in the US release but in the UK release would obviously get cut. As it is stated in the show the girls are 14 years old and as we all know the BBFC will not tolerate any underage nudity of any kind (eg. Battle Girl Time Paradox Ep 3).
Its sexualised nudity. They ban, which I assume in a show i never heard probably is.

Quite the contrary—I think they're much better than the American MPAA
In what way? The MPAA rating system is voluntary and it's perfectly legal to release unrated home media in the US, the problem there is stores and cinemas refusing to sell/show unrated or r-rated films, but at least that's the decision of private businesses which people can choose whether or not to patronise, not forced upon an entire nation (film makers, distributors and consumers alike ) by law like the BBFC is here.

People just hate the BBFC. Don’t they
Yes.

Back