Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 11/2/14

Re: Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 23/2/13

Hi Aya, the improvements are visibly great. Good work. I love the Journey plush too! =D

chaos said:
Hi Aya, the improvements are visibly great. Good work. I love the Journey plush too! =D

Thank you ~huggles~ =3 I loved Journey was my fav game of last year. I still love playing it now just as much as I did the first ime

I recently got a new tablet -my old one died- so have been doing some digital stuff so here is my new pieces.

-oldest to newst-

what better way to use my new tablet for the first time that with a chibi =3

took longer than I though but I am kinda rusty with digital so hopefully they will get better as I go

I used my friend as a test piece based off this picture http://kai-is-mine.deviantart.com/art/Ready-for-the-Prom-Markers-178665916

another chibi XD this time based of an original character of mine http://kai-is-mine.deviantart.com/ar...dess-215408948

There is something a little off but I can't quite place my finger on it

Another Chibi XD this time Saber EXTRA from Fate/EXTRA

Finished =3 Not sure I like her hair but I like the way her outfit came out

Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth WIP

I’ve been playing BI and I love Elizabeth’s character so decided to draw her, she is still early and lots of work needs doing -I know the hands are horrible I’ll fix them as I go XD

Re: Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 2/4/13

That Journey plushie is amazing!

I'd like to see how the Elizabeth picture turns out, she is one of my favorite video game characters in a long time.

ilmaestro said:
That Journey plushie is amazing!

I'd like to see how the Elizabeth picture turns out, she is one of my favorite video game characters in a long time.

Thank you =3 I loved how the plushie came out even if it did take me for ever XD

I will keep posting update for Elizabeth, I've been doing awful hours at the moment so don't always get time to work on her, or get distracted by something else XD but I will finish her because I loved her character to.

I don't always keep this updated as I go -normally in batches- but I update my blog http://jemmasart.wordpress.com/ when ever do I do something new

guy-random.jpg

I was trying to work on Elizabeth but I can’t concentrate so giving up but first did this random doodle, just a random character I just did

kotetsu.jpg

Done as a request =3

Kotetsu from Tiger and Bunny

bio-elizabeth-wip3.jpg

XD I am slow at this XD though I don’t get to work on her every day or I feel like drawing something else.

3rd Update(I know I missed the 2nd one here XD), she is taking shape now. I finally got around to doing her eyes, there is still something I don’t like about them but they will do for now considering how many times I erased them and started again =/

good-morning.jpg

A quick doodle -well spread over a few days as haven’t had time to work on it XD- based on an old picture I did back in 2005 http://kai-is-mine.deviantart.com/a...17471801?q=gallery:kai-is-mine/30928568&qo=28

lol wow can't believe I haven't posted anything since april XD

-oldest to newst-

Done as a request, its there own OC.

Another request this time Vocaloid Gakupo

The two above are done just after april last year then didn't do much again -art block again =/-
A random character I designed at the time

I did some other doodles since the once above but not worth posting

Cute felt food, been doing some left craft I am in the middle of working on a doll but not sure who to turn it in to yet XD
My fav is the egg and bacon, followed closely by the watermelon v2 -didn't like the first one-

Lately haven't done much drawing but recently tying again only last week -been doing other crafts-

I always find that when I do a rough sketch it looks great but when ever I outline something I seem to lose something and end up not liking it -or finishing it- so I am trying out a new style keeping the rough sketchy outlines and colours

First trial of it -well 2nd-ish 1st one I finished colour wise had two on the go-

Just a character I made up while trying it out, I really like the style

This was the once I was doing with a neat outline and decided I didn't like it so did it like this, it was her hair that made me realise that I lose something when I outline neatly I can't keep the swiftness or looseness of it
Disney's Frozen Else

This is what I am currently working on, same thing happened again this is a really old piece that I did and then didn't like how it was going so never finished it -i have a lot like that =/-
Ignore the colours of the violin I have changed the colours as I didn't like it and was over working it at the time XD

All comments and crits welcome =3

Sayo said:
Aya-Kun said:

Love this one o:

Amazing.

Thank you, I have almost finished her just doing her violin -finally managed to do a way that looks ok- and still need to do a few things but I will post it when I have finished it

Back