Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 11/2/14

iisan said:
It's awesome :)

Thank you ~huggles~

I haven't posted in a while prob cause i didn't want to finish this picutre but knew i had to

NOTE: OMG THE SCANNER KILLED THE COLOURS, THERE IS MENT TO BE COLOURS IN THE CLOUDS WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

Another OC Characters, i started doing this picture in watercolours years ago but never finished it, so i decided to re-draw andi t and do it in markers.

The out come is....hmm ok im not usre i like it much i think the big i don't like the most is the water i think that it eneded up being to dark.

Done with fineliner, copic, letraset promarkers and tria, white gel pen.

All comments and crits welcome

anime20001.jpg

iisan said:
Great work! -what kind of markers do you use?
I've wanted copic markers for a long time but they're just so expensive.
I watched you on deviantart! ^^

Thank you =) ~huggles~ I use a bit of a mixture ive only been using them since x-mas last year so about 9 months now i started out with a few letraset pro markers there not expesive there £1.99 each or you can get them in pack there is 3 different ones, thats what i started out with. I have a full set of the pro markers now.

Ive also picked up tho over ebay some copic and letraset tria markers, out of all of them i prefer the copic ones -the original not the sketch never tried them- but if you just want to start out with trying them get some pro markers

Also thankies for the watch ill watch you to when i next go on DA

Aya-Kun said:
Ive also picked up tho over ebay some copic and letraset tria markers, out of all of them i prefer the copic ones -the original not the sketch never tried them- but if you just want to start out with trying them get some pro markers

Also thankies for the watch ill watch you to when i next go on DA
Thanks, I'll look into some pro markers. :)
You're welcome - and I apprciate it!

Not to be stereotypical and say "blondes are best lookers," I think the blonde ones are the better ones. The only issue with the red haired lady is that I thing the hair's too flat on the head. It just probably needs to have more volume at the top of the head to make it more fluid and to say there's lots of hair there.

But it's all good otherwise. Nice colour technique.

Thank for all your nice words ~huggles~ @Chaz ya i don't like the red hair that much its a bit to flat compared to the rest

Here is my newest picutre, sorry about it been taken by camera my scanner is being gay -keeps killing the colours like on the last pic i posted- I think it looks slightly out of focus i couldn't get a decent photo of it, ill try again n post another one if i get a better one

all comments and crits welcome =)

i haven't done or posted anything in a while just can't seem to get the insperation you would think all the games i play and films and anime i watch i would but hey.

New piece, this is done for a friends b-day. Dress and hair style are taken from the photo she gave of her uni leavers

all comments and crits welcome -i know the picture quality are **** the scanner doesn't like me atm and the photo came out kinda weird-

<object width="450" height="559"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf"><param name="flashvars" value="id=178665916&width=1337"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=178665916&width=1337" height="559" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/178665916/">Ready for the Prom -Markers-</a> by =<a class="u" href="http://kai-is-mine.deviantart.com/">Kai-is-mine</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>

thankies stuart =3

i just realized i haven't posted in a while again...then again i haven't done anything worth posting -cries-

This is what im working on at the moment, any comments or crits welcome as its still early stages.

note- take no notice of the mouth or the nose i know there wrong

wow its been a while since i last updated...damn though but i guess i haven't done much either XD been having some serious blocks only the last few months ive got back in to it, trying digital work again though it takes me ages cause im so rusty at it

All comments and crits welcome

no real order, just done -or doing- in the last few months

Chibi Kotetsu w/Bunny-Chan from Tiger and Bunny =3 -first attempt back at digital when easy for this-

Rin -Ao no Exorcist- Saitou -Hakuouki- First try at chibi's there not as easy to do as i thought XD still cute though

Kotetsu -T&B- Len -Vocaloid-, Dead Master -BRS- and a random character of him -crappy thought-

Wasn't sure what to draw at the time and i saw this meme on DA so thought i would give it ago, first real attempt at CG in a while

Another meme of a old character of mine, tried a bit of a different style with the eyes i like how they came out.

Saitou from Hakuouki <3 Finally found something to try and draw, a style change here i thought i would try doing it with out the black outlines like i normally do used coloured outlines instead, like how it came out -even though it took me ages XD-

A current WIP, pic on the right is for reference of what it should look like at the end. Trying no outlines this time

Anther update =3

Music is Life -own character-

HAHA i suck at doing titles XD
This was something that started out as a little doodle idea but i liked it so much i carried on with it =3
Done in Painter 11 using the Oil Pastels brushes

Re: Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 26/11/11

**** I can't believe I haven't posted since 2011.....to be honest I haven't done much either -which is depressing ;-;-

I am trying to get back in to it -I need to- I have a couple of unfinished digital pieces but my tablet has decided to die ;-; so will need to get a new one.

Sailor Moon Chibi's -scanner killed some of the colours =/-

Bigger Picture

Also been into trying to make plushies I've done a couple of them before but this is a recent one

All comments and crits welcome =3

Re: Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 23/2/13

Wow, you really make me want to try markers now!

Only thing I would say, is maybe try and use the 3 shading more often (base, shading & highlighting) as it really makes them pop out :)

Re: Aya's Marker Attempts + Others =) -updated 23/2/13

GolGotha said:
Wow, you really make me want to try markers now!

Only thing I would say, is maybe try and use the 3 shading more often (base, shading & highlighting) as it really makes them pop out :)

Thank you =3 I love markers only problem is if you make a mistake no turning back and fixing it very well =/ which kinda happened with Mercury, the blue splatters on her face are where the pen hadn't been used much and it caused a splatter effect -kinda annoying-

Thank you I'll keep that in mind, It's really hard to do to many shades with the chibi's as they are pretty small.

Also realised I have done some more stuff -or at least I finished XD-

A quick doodle I did Love this game

Journey Plush my 2nd plush I did took me some time but I love the out come

OC I did, done in pencils. I tried doing no out lines I think I needed to add a bit more colours they seem a bit flat but I know that for next time.

Back