AUKN Character Battle Round 3, Match 8: Light Yagami/Kino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
And this match brings us to the end of round 3! The end is growing closer.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 25th October. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

18As1N7.png

Light Yagami from Death Note

Light Yagami...

The God of the new world who delivers true justice.

Kino from Kino's Journey (Kino No Tabi)

Determined to see all she can of the world, not form attachments and largely content to let people be, Kino has a true traveller's soul and understands so much because well, she sees so much.

I vote for Kino.

I'm kind of surprised that Kino is still in this, I guess it just shows that quite a lot of people on here have watched Kino's Journey. Hopefully some people that haven't watched it yet will be made curious enough to give it a go by the fact that Kino has gotten this far.

I do wonder how many people that have seen both Death Note and Kino's Journey will be voting. To be fair, I've only seen part of Death Note but I mostly stopped watching it out of (perhaps unfair) frustration over Light's character.

I like them both and think Light will probably win but regardless, I'll give Kino my vote.

R

KINO get's my votey. Not even seen the show, but I'm 90% sure I'd like it and her. Only ever seen like 2 eps of Death Note, so shouldn't really judge it, but I thought what I saw was preposterously bad.

As much as Kino is a good character - As I've said in the past, "Everyone will see the Light..."
My vote therefore goes to Light Yagami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back