AUKN Character Battle Round 3, Match 4: Griffith/Akane Tsunemori

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
A match for people who don't watch the Fate series.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 11th October. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

nTyPi55.png

Griffith from Berserk

Griffith is the main antagonist of the series. He is the founder and leader of the mercenary group Band of the Hawk, the ruler of the city of Falconia and the fifth member of the God Hand known as Femto.

Akane Tsunemori from Psycho-Pass

A highly intelligent and confident young woman with incredible mental strength who can face any situation head-on without flinching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both fantastic characters, but I'm going for Akane as she's cute and likeable, whereas Griffith is quite possibly one of the most terrifying antagonists in anime.

Now this is a hard one. As Lutga says, both characters are excellent in exactly the opposite ways. I'm going to have to go Akane I think but I honestly wouldn't be mad with either result this time.

I think I'm going to plump for Griffith but as others have said, it's a difficult choice to make.

R

My vote goes to Griffith. Know him more than Akane - Which isn't saying a lot since I haven't seen Berserk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back