AUKN Character Battle Round 3, Match 2: Lina Inverse/Motoko Kusanagi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
A pair of iconic ladies feature in this week's second match.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 4th October. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

gWnpAxF.png

Lina Inverse from Slayers

Finding treasure and eating are her two favourite things, but get in her way and she will cast Dragon Slave on you! It's Lina Inverse!

Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in The Shell (Koukaku Kidoutai)

Whether it's kicking asses or pondering the nature of the self and reality, Section 9's Major Motoko Kusanagi is a strong and always interesting character with drive and depth in each of her several incarnations.

I'll go Makoto. I haven't seen either but GitS is a series I actually plan on watching.

Edit: I just remebered, Lina knocked out Homura so that double solidifies my vote, I'm still salty about that. I hope Makoto pounds her into the dirt!

This is a tough one. I haven't actually seen much of Slayers, but of what I have seen, Lina was such an engaging force of personality, I'm going to have to vote for her.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Edit: I just remebered, Lina knocked out Homura so that double solidifies my vote, I'm still salty about that. I hope Makoto pounds her into the dirt!

Do you not think it would be more honourable for her to have lost to, say, the eventual champion of the whole tournament rather than some random who was then thrashed in the very next round? On that note, I vote for Lina.

It helps that she's almost the only character I even like at all who is still in the contest...

Jumping on the Lina bandwagon now in the hope that it will discourage the Major's supporters and they'll forget to vote >_>

R

I vote for Lina.

Turned out to be a tough choice since I've now actually watched quite a lot of Ghost in the Shell (and really enjoyed it). At least I didn't have to choose between Lina and Batou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back