AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 12: Celty Sturluson/Roy Mustang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Will the Fullmetal Alchemist series maintain its grip on the voters or will Celty be the one to stop it?

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 13th September. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

0gVH8TV.png

Celty Sturluson from Durarara!!

The mysterious dark rider who has become an urban legend in Ikebukuro, Celty is actually surprisingly sweet and more human than most. Will she win any hearts in the voting?

Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist

A cunning and ambitious leader who uses strategy to deal with anyone who opposes him, but won't hesitate to stand toe-to-toe with his enemies when his friends are in trouble.

OMG tough! I love Celty, but yeah I don't think the head they've gave her suits the personality she has so because of that, my vote goes to Roy "I LOVE DOGS!" Mustang.

Literally never even heard of this Roy guy, and not feeling his blurp/pic . I vote for celty, as I thought she was alright, even if her scientist lover was well annoying.

I vote for -burning the witch- Ahem! I mean Roy Mustang. Would always vote for Roy in this situation, but the added HEAT from destroying Kyon was enough to incur my wrath. :p

How very dare you. This one is just too cruel. Too cruel.

I think my vote ultimately has to go for Roy Mustang though. Celty's adorable, but I feel that Mustang is a more interesting character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back