AUKN Character Battle Round 2, Match 1: Erza/Spike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Round 2 is finally here! Expect to see some familiar faces - and I'm hoping that everyone is still holding their grudges on behalf of the characters who didn't make it through the first round.

Starting with two matches a week, we'll see how this goes.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 9th August. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

iOrElov.png

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail

One of the toughest members of the Fairy Tail guild, with over 100 different types of armour, it's the one and only Erza Scarlet!

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop

Spike Spiegel is a tall and lean 27-year-old bounty hunter born on Mars. He's the main protagonist of Cowboy Bebop, which tells the story of his travels on a spaceship called the Bebop with his crew Jet, Faye, Ed & Ein.

Went Spike before, going Spike again. I know nothing of Fairy Tale but even if I did I'm not sure it would make a difference. I love Spike.

Seeing as how many toughies came up in Round 1, Round 2 can surely only be brutal.

I'm going Spike here, though.

I get the feeling Spike will easily win this, but Erza is easily one of my favourite characters from Fairy Tail, and Shonen series as a whole, so I'm going for her.

I think I have to vote for Spike.

If Erza didn't exist it'd be sad but without Spike there'd probably be no Bebop and that'd be a terrible crime.

This is a tough one though, Erza is the best Fairy Tail character (at least from what I've seen) and Spike is a pretty good character in one of the best anime ever (though I'm more of a Jet fan myself).

Erza gets my vote - Spike doesn't have blue hair and an eye tatoo. He loses. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back