AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 9: Guts/Squid Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Well.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 7th June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted. VOTING EXTENDED DUE TO A TIEBREAK SITUATION.

Contestants

QX9QQHg.png

Guts from Berserk

Guts is a wandering warrior, and former Raid Leader of the renowned mercenary unit known as the "Band of the Hawk" who hunts demon like creatures called Apostles, humans who have made a deal with a group of archdemons known as "The God Hand". Also known as "The Black Swordsman", Guts is out for revenge against the God Hand's newest member, and will let cut down anything in his way with his DragonSlayer.

Squid Girl from Shinryaku! Ika Musume

Trying to take over the land to protect her seas, but first she will conquer this forum, it's Squid Girl!

How can I not vote for Squid Girl?! I for one, welcome our new squid overlords.

*Goes back to playing Splatoon*.

Has to be Guts. Easily one of the most badass characters from Anime. Also haven't seen Squid Girl yet though I might soon seeing it's very cheap.

I'm going to vote for Guts for now, but I like both of them. So I could be persuaded to change my mind.

EDIT: CHANGED MY MIND. New vote on page 3 :D

R

I vote for Squid Girl.

It's close in cuteness but Squid Girl wins in fighting prowess I think. Also, if Mini-Squid Girl counts as a separate character that could complicate things.

If you're going to watch Squid Girl, Crunchyroll has both seasons and the OVA. I actually quite liked the dub (it has some good water related puns) but the sub is also great.

Come on Squid Girl fans, let's get Kraken! (Sorry, I'm not helping am I).

My vote goes to Guts.
Don't care for any of them, but I hold my known enemies closer to my heart than the unknown ones...

I assume Guts is still stuck on a boat somewhere, so I'm voting for Squid Girl as she would have been able to swim to that island much faster.

Rui, you should change your vote to make up for your antics in the Homura thread. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back