AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 7: Homura/Yuichi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
The descriptions make this match-up sound extra weird.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 31st May. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

5hFGDaf.png

Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

The greatest friend the world has ever known.

Yuichi Jin from World Trigger

Former S-Class agent of border. A great fighter with his trigger and a handy side-effect of being able to see the future.

I vote for Homura.

I've not seen Trigger, but I'm sure I would have voted for Homura anyway, she is best girl of Madoka Magica after all 8)

I just mentioned it in the other thread but I haven't seen Madoka. That said, I haven't seen World Trigger either. I might go for the underdog just to build artificial conflict, will have to think about it.

My vote is for Yuichi Jin...I just eeny meeny miny moed as I've seen neither show (although I do have Madoka on BD to watch at some point), so yeah, that guy.

I'm actually quite surprised by the relatively subdued support for Homura. Passionate fans of both characters should start campaigning!

R

Up Homura, Homura's goin' up, Homura's goin' up to stay

That better Rui? Hopefully I don't jinx it, I seems like supporting red teams this May is just ending in tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back