AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 23: Kyon/Celty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
I'm not sure I can bear to watch this one play out ;_;

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 12th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

FtcbbtB.png

Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu)

The always put-upon hero of the Haruhi franchise who takes any kind of craziness in his stride and is never lacking for a sarcastic remark or two. Kyon is the ultimate modern everyman.

Celty Sturluson from Durarara!!

The mysterious dark rider who has become an urban legend in Ikebukuro, Celty is actually surprisingly sweet and more human than most. Will she win any hearts in the voting?

This was a close round since I love both characters but Celty wins because she just too cute.

Oh man, this one is harder than I thought it'd be - I love Celty, but you just can't beat Kyon's sarcasm, so I'm going for him.

Cant say i particularly like or dislike either of them but if i had to choose one i would pick Celty.

So yeah....my vote goes for Celty.

I vote for Celty, she's so god damn adorable for some reason, funny too. I have also never seen The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya so know nothing of Kyon so I guess that helped making it easy.

My vote goes to Kyon.

He's like the Jesus of Haruhi-ism.... Who has a thing for God...? Woah, that's some major weird family bonding if it was literally like that.
Let's just stick to him being the reluctant messenger of Haruhi, and that in itself is worthy of my vote.

Since I'm what often feels like one of the only people in the world who can't stand Kyon, Celty gets my vote. The fact that she's adorable helps.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back