AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 20: Morgiana/Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Another strange match-up; it's difficult to imagine a brawl between these two.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 5th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

glHV4hL.png

Morgiana from Magi.

A former slave who wields formidable physical strength, Morgiana is a sweet girl who always tries to do what she thinks is right, no matter how challenging.

Johan Liebert from Monster

Johan Liebert: you don't know much about him, which makes him even scarier.

I like both of them a lot but Morgiana is the only one I'd actually like to be around, so she wins my vote.

R

I've got nothing against Morgiana, but at the end of the day she's just kind of "there". Johan, on the other hand, is a top five all time villain.

I vote for Johan Liebert. I plan on watching Magi at some point (was actually looking at the BDs yesterday), and I'm sure Morgiana is a good character but I'm struggling to believe she could be anywhere near as good a character as one of the best anime antagonist I've ever seen.

For some reason I was sure Johan was winning but Morgiana managed to get the most votes after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back