AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 13: Shiki/Rena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Here come two ladies with a few things in common. But which of them is the most popular on AUKN?

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 21st June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

RlCkdp9.png

Shiki Ryougi from Kara No Kyoukai (Garden of Sinners)

On the surface a ruthless killer, but dig deeper and you will find so much more in this multi-faceted woman.

Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni (When They Cry)

Taking home with her all things cute, and becoming psycho when you mess with her plans, it's Rena Ryuugu!

Yeesh, I would have liked to vote for Rena but I think I have one too many figures and pieces of Shiki art to be swayed away.

Haven't watched either so i closed my eyes and moved my mouse over the two pictures...and it picked.....

....Shiki Ryougi

This one's pretty easy for me - it's gotta be the strawberry ice-cream loving Shiki.

This choice is hard for me. I'm leaning towards voting Rena because I think she's more interesting in the context of a character battle, but I could be swayed either way.

R

Well, I know what both can do, and I have seen Higurashi, but not GoS. As a loyal Typemoon fan, I am compelled to choose one over the other due to lack of knowledge of said character and still a fan of the other.

They both get half a vote from me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back