AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 11: Rin/Teletha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Choose your favourite lady from the rather colourful descriptions on offer this week!

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 14th June. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

ZJ3A1JL.png

Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

Rin Tohsaka is one of the three main heroines of Fate/stay night who acts as the Master of Archer in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is also one of the best and most entertaining Tsundere in existence. Need I say more?

I will though. She is skilled in both magic and intelligent thought, and is cute as hell *smile*

Teletha Testarossa from Full Metal Panic

Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa is the clumsy captain and creator of the Tuatha De Danaan submarine and Dana, the sub's Artificial Intelligence. A child prodigy making the rank of Colonel by 16. She is also better than that tramp Chidori and so should be with Sagara Sousuke.

Quite a tough vote for me, since I like both characters. My vote goes to Teletha, she is such a good character in FMP and my figure of her is staring at me lol

Easy choice for me too. My vote goes to Teletha Testarossa. Come on Tessa!

Oh man, this is a hard one - it's going to have to be queen of Tsunderes, Rin, in the end though.

I don't like either of them very much, but Rin has the nicer thighs, so she gets my vote.

R

Rin FTW. She is such a great character and the only character in stay night that gets development spread across the 3 routes.

You'd marry Teletha, for sure - while Rin would be the saucy bit on the side (who'd shout at you for turning up a minute late...)

This is strike 2, Rui... Do this again and I'm gonna cast each of my votes completely opposite yours on purpose... :p

Another hard one for me as I love both of these characters. Both very sexy and have their personality perks. Both are very book-smart too, however - this is where my vote becomes decided:
One isn't used to modern technology, but is free as a bird. The other spends most of her life in a high-spec submarine (which is pretty strong, but still...) I'm going for the one that's not trapped is a fish bowl.

Chaz said:
This is strike 2, Rui... Do this again and I'm gonna cast each of my votes completely opposite yours on purpose... :p

Doesn't that happen naturally anyway considering our very different taste? :D

Tessa's troops seem to be rallying at the moment. She's at a disadvantage with Rin currently starring in a very popular series, but can she make a comeback?

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back