AUKN Character Battle Quarter-Finals, Match 1: Lina Inverse/Edward Elric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Wow, the end is in sight at last. We're going to concentrate on just one match this week so that this epic showdown isn't fighting for attention with another match going on at the same time.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 1st November. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

2qXKMuM.png

Lina Inverse from Slayers

Finding treasure and eating are her two favourite things, but get in her way and she will cast Dragon Slave on you! It's Lina Inverse!

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

He is the youngest State Alchemist ever to be recognized by the Amestris State Military, having received the title at the age of 12. Ed's primary motivation throughout the series is to return his younger brother, Alphonse, to his original body, which was lost in a failed human transmutation. Just don't call him a pipsqueak.

My vote goes to Lina Inverse.

Ed has to lose an arm and a leg to get his unique ability. Lina is just awesome. :p

I vote for Lina.

Another tough one this, Fullmetal Alchemist and Slayers were two of the first anime I watched and were quite important in getting me into anime in the first place.

Fullmetal Alchemist has to be my favourite anime/manga by quite a way, so my vote goes to Ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back