Attack on Titan Season 2 PV

NormanicGrav

Quintessential Grav
AUKN Staff
Just for the sake of it, here's a standalone thread for the PV of Attack on Titan Season 2.

This follows the events from Volume 8 onwards of the manga.

Beast Titan Hype!

The tower scene's looking great, can't wait for that.

It's a shame season 2 will end on the uprising arc as I'm very much enjoying the one that follows & if history repeats itself, we'll have ages to wait for a third season, if there will be one.

It's a shame season 2 will end on the uprising arc as I'm very much enjoying the one that follows & if history repeats itself, we'll have ages to wait for a third season, if there will be one.

I believe its been confirmed that season 2 will be the last. So who knows - we may get an anime-specific ending. I'd be cool with that.

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a movie after the second season. Movie's seem quite profitable and popular for studio's these days.

I'll maybe given season 2 a try. I got a bit annoyed at the pacing of season 1 after how superb the first episode was, it's hard to believe it got so out of whack. Then again, going by the manga, it has gotten messy and the new arc isn't much better. I would hope the anime at least makes it more coherent as it goes. Just feels like a mash-up of ideas right now. Shall see.

Back