Asian Cinema Thread

88Films has a 33% off discount going with the code 88NIGHTSIN. Works on pre-orders too. Used it to pre-order the re-releases of Dragons Forever on UHD & Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin on BD. Both came to less than £42 when factoring in shipping.

88Films has a 33% off discount going with the code 88NIGHTSIN. Works on pre-orders too. Used it to pre-order the re-releases of Dragons Forever on UHD & Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin on BD. Both came to less than £42 when factoring in shipping.
It’s for orders £25 and above.

Annoyingly, the only thing I wanted was Iceman Cometh, which went up for pre-order at £24.99.

Warning for anyone planning on picking up Ebola Syndrome from 88 films.
It has now SOLD OUT on their store!
Only officialy came out a week ago so I'm proud and disgusted by the number sick freaks who bought it... myself included 😌

Warning for anyone planning on picking up Ebola Syndrome from 88 films.
It has now SOLD OUT on their store!
Only officialy came out a week ago so I'm proud and disgusted by the number sick freaks who bought it... myself included 😌
My copy dispatched alongside Dragons Forever over at Terracotta. Will probably take a while but at least its on its way.

I’m getting the UK versions, but have tentatively preordered the 88USA version as well.
I'll think about the 88 US variations over the holiday (especially for Police Story 3: Supercop UHD if there's anything new to it), especially if 88 does decide to do US only releases on Category III titles that may not get an uncut release.

I'll think about the 88 US variations over the holiday (especially for Police Story 3: Supercop UHD if there's anything new to it), especially if 88 does decide to do US only releases on Category III titles that may not get an uncut release.
I have the 4K and BD Releases of Police Story 3 from the UK, but will definitely be triple dipping on US to add to the 88Films Jackie Chan Collection. I’m in too deep with their collection at this point.

I've never seen it! Definitely willing to buy it and the rest of Third Window's 2023 releases though, they've had a superb couple of years. (I'd recommend listening to the Third Window podcast if anyone is interested in Japanese cinema). I'm particularly looking forward to the Gakuryu (formerly Sogo) Ishii films - Electric Dragon is also very nuts.

Back