Are you going to get a PS3

Macross G

Brigade Leader
I have have an XBOX 360 but I still can't wait to get a PS3 mainly because of
Metal Gear Soild 4. But what do you think of the PS3 ? Are you going to get one despite the high price its going to cost. (£425.00 for the 60GB Version)

No.

And if you're unhappy about the price, why don't you practice that little thing called patience and pick up the machine when it inevitably drops £100 once Sony realise that they're not going to be able to shift enough machines at the far too high price? Launch games are more often than not forgettable and worthless, and MGS4 isn't one of them.

Its true is certainly not cheap certainly for a machine which in reality is only
probably slightly more powerful then the xbox 360!

But there are games on the XBOX 360 I want which will not be realised on the PS3 and visa versa, so i will have to get both.

And if you're unhappy about the price, why don't you practice that little thing called patience and pick up the machine when it inevitably drops £100 once Sony realise that they're not going to be able to shift enough machines at the far too high price?

I never said I was going to buy it straight away...

I'll probably get a PS3 on launch if there are any good launch titles. My brother has agreed to go 50/50 on the cost so it wont cost me the full launch price :lol:

i'll get one when....... 1. it comes down to under £200 and 2. they confirm .hack GU will come out in the uk

if not i'll buy a US one

I will certainly buy one, i'm really a Playstation fan above any other consol, but i will have to wait quite a while before it comes down in price enough for me to buy it, lol

Ramen89 said:
I never said I was going to buy it straight away...
Yes you did. How else can your dis-satisifcation with the price be interpreted? You can't be dis-satisified with a price that you don't even know yet.

Yes you did. How else can your dis-satisifcation with the price be interpreted? You can't be dis-satisified with a price that you don't even know yet.

Erm excuse me but no I didnt, I said I wont be happy about the price because everyone knows it will be expensive, I never said Id get it straight away, even with the price dropped it will still be pretty expensive.

erm..too expensive to buy when it launches mainly because there is many better things out there, gaming wise to purchase..it can wait until the proce falls by £100 or so. I have a big supply of games to get through and there is many games due for release before the nintendo wii and PS£ are released so i can keep myself busy with other games until there release and later if need be

I'm going to work more or less double shifts over the Summer to be able to Buy one on day of release.

Why you ask? Because I've never bought a console on release day before!! XD

Back