Are You Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Female

• Transexual

• Total voters
This thread makes me think about this vid from 44secs and beyond...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNr6zRpEW3I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNr6zRpEW3I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm a guy.... for the 5th time in asking. :roll:

Amray said:
Even the pictures they send and paste could be stolen from Photobucket. It is ever so easy. All that they need to do is type "Hayley" into the search bar and they are spoilt for choice.

That's so true, I had my photo's from myspace stolen before and someone else was using them and one of my friend happened to come across the profile and linked it to me.. I ended up having to take a photo of myself holding some paper with my name and my myspace ID for them to remove the other persons profile.. >.>
Oh and apparently I was 3 years younger.. I've now made all my photo's private on there; as I don't want anyone else to get them.

JamesX said:
Amray said:
Even the pictures they send and paste could be stolen from Photobucket. It is ever so easy. All that they need to do is type "Hayley" into the search bar and they are spoilt for choice.

That's so true, I had my photo's from myspace stolen before and someone else was using them and one of my friend happened to come across the profile and linked it to me.. I ended up having to take a photo of myself holding some paper with my name and my myspace ID for them to remove the other persons profile.. >.>
Oh and apparently I was 3 years younger.. I've now made all my photo's private on there; as I don't want anyone else to get them.
On AnimeSuki I posted a photo of me and my friends and some random guy kept harrassing me, saying that I had stolen photos of someone he knew.

Thankyou for proving me correct, fellows.

It matters not, to me, what people state their gender is or what pictures they paste of "themselves", I will never fully depend on anothers' personal information through the internet when they state it.

I always state my common profile (age, gender, ...) in an honest manner too although I never expect everyone to believe what I say. When I state that I am a writer and that I am extremely good-looking: I do not expect all the people that read that to think me honest...even though I am.

Maxon said:
JamesX said:
Amray said:

On AnimeSuki I posted a photo of me and my friends and some random guy kept harrassing me, saying that I had stolen photos of someone he knew.

Probably stalking a friend of yours

Amray said:
Thankyou for proving me correct, fellows.

It matters not, to me, what people state their gender is or what pictures they paste of "themselves", I will never fully depend on anothers' personal information through the internet when they state it.

I always state my common profile (age, gender, ...) in an honest manner too although I never expect everyone to believe what I say. When I state that I am a writer and that I am extremely good-looking: I do not expect all the people that read that to think me honest...even though I am.

hehe, glad my picture thief helped proved your point =P

I always fill in the little profile bits on things I sign up for, I normally don't post images of myself that everyone can see other than my archer one, because of what happened on MySpace. If people think it's me or not is their choice, I wont lie about my identity.

Amray said:
When I state that I am a writer and that I am extremely good-looking: I do not expect all the people that read that to think me honest...even though I am.
If that was meant in a lighthearted manner then LOL. Remember your ;) 's.

If not, is your head okay up there Amray, or do you need some help removing it?

;)

ayase said:

It depends if you want to believe it or not, my friend.
I believe that people can be beautiful and insane. Haha, no I am normal....honestly.

Amray said:
ayase said:

I believe that people can be beautiful and insane. Haha, no I am normal....honestly.

define normality?

normal is an illusion created by the media, we are all human, but we are all individuals

SundayMorningCall said:
Amray said:
ayase said:

define normality?

normal is an illusion created by the media, we are all human, but we are all individuals
Thank you Captain Cliche!

Back