Announced (& not yet scheduled) Releases

Peachy

Bumpkin
Thank you to @Denny Fisher for the suggestion.

An extension of our Release Schedule .
Feel free to post any announcements and/or missing title's or errors.

Anime Limited

• Anonymous Noise
  • B: The Beginning
  • Bartender
  • Birthday Wonderland
  • Calamity of the Zombie Girl
  • Cardcaptor Sakura the Movie 2: The Sealed Card
  • Comet Lucifer
  • Cyber City Oedo 808
  • Dragon Dentist
  • Eureka Seven Hi Evolution 2
  • Eureka Seven Hi Evolution 3
  • Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory
  • Gakuen Basara: Samurai High School!
  • High School Fleet
  • King’s Game: The Animation
  • Kakegurui: Compulsive Gambler
  • Love Live Sunshine Season 2
  • Lupin III: Part 5
  • Magic Knight Rayearth
  • Megalo Box
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the TrailBlazer
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Special Edition
  • Penguin Highway
  • PERSONA 5: The Animation
  • Plastic Memories
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena
  • Ride Your Wave
  • Sword Art Online: Alicization
  • Tamako Market
  • Tamako Love Story
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Season 1
  • Tokyo Ghoul: re
  • Turn A Gundam
  • Violet Evergarden
  • Weathering With You
  • Welcome to the Ballroom: Part 2
  • We Rent Tsukumogami

MVM Entertainment
  • Anohana: Flowers We Saw That Day
  • Domestic Girlfriend
  • Fate/Stay Night: Heaven’s Feel – II. Lost Butterfly
  • Fate/Stay Night: Heaven’s Feel – III.
  • Girl in Twilight
  • Himouto! Umaru-chan R
  • Mysteria Friends
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
  • Revue Starlight
  • Starmyu: Season 2
  • Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs

MangaUK/Animatsu
  • Attack on Titan: Season 3, Part 2
  • Black Clover: Part 6 (& onwards)
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generation: Part 3 (& onwards)
  • Code Geass: Akito the Exiled: Movie 1 and 2 (Blu-Ray) (Via KAZE)
  • Code Geass: Akito the Exiled: Movie 1 and 2 (DVD) (Via KAZE)
  • Dragon Ball Super: Part 10
  • Flying Witch
  • Fruits Basket 2019: Season One, Part Two
  • Haikyu!!: (Season 2)
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime: Season One, Part Two

Funimation/Crunchyroll via Anime Limited (NON-CONFIRMED TITLES - AWAITING CONFIRMATION)
  • Ace Attorney
  • Bungo Stray Dogs
  • Free Iwatobi Swim Club
  • Joker Game

Universal Pictures UK (AWAITING CONFIRMATION ON RELEASES)
  • Berserk 2016: Season 1
  • Seraph of the End -Vampire Reign- (Standard Edition Blu-Ray)
  • Seraph of the End -Vampire Reign- (Standard Edition DVD)
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Standard Edition Blu-Ray)
  • The Heroic Legend of Arslan (Standard Edition DVD)
Sony Pictures UK

Last edited:
Cyber City Oedo 808 and Revolutionary Girl Utena is the only titles I'm interested in but I've a feeling I'm in for very long wait before those two titles get released.

Something to be said when AL's list of stuff yet to release is bigger than the entire rest of the UK industry combined...

I ain't no business scientist, but personally, I think I'd like to see them just take on less stuff, and focus on getting good quality products out within reasonable timeframes. There's stuff there that was announced literally years ago, with nothing to show still.

I’d just like for AL to confirm which titles they still plan to release and what they’ve lost and/or won’t be releasing at all.

I really want to see manga release One Piece Film: Gold. 😭

Are Animatsu still a thing? Seems like its been a while since they released anything.

I mean manga should have DBS film listed really.
And I wonder if they have MP100 S2 probably won't know till next year.

The new one? Did they confirm physical? I know that they almost most definitively have it but just to be on the safe side..

And to think that both parts of season 1 of Haikyuu from Manga came out in... what was it? 2016? 😬

Probably, ha...ha. Flying Witch has been out elsewhere for ages too. I've tried asking them on Twitter re: both but nothing, sigh.

Are Animatsu still a thing? Seems like its been a while since they released anything.

I imagine not. Stuck them in for Flying Witch/Haikyuu which I'm 95% sure were announced under Animatsu. Both title's of which I'm not even sure will happen :(

Last edited:
Especially since, by all reports, Haikyuu was a very poor seller for Manga.

Yeah, I think this means we won't be seeing any more Haikyu!! in the UK.

I'm hoping Flying Witch isn't completely off the cards as that was a wonder slice of life series, although admittedly even I can see that it wouldn't have been the biggest seller (not helped by the fact the wait means people who wanted it imported already).

Same! I am a huge fan of the anime and its original manga, so it's really disappointing to think that I might not be able to own the rest on BD going forward... from the UK anyway.

I'm under the impression the manga sells quite well for Viz, so it's a shame the anime doesn't seem to have done well here. :(

I even bought season 1, part 1 on release day, but then waited till I had part 2 before I started watching it. I finished that first series in no time because it's so good. It's sports anime done right!

:(

I even bought season 1, part 1 on release day, but then waited till I had part 2 before I started watching it. I finished that first series in no time because it's so good. It's sports anime done right!

:(
It may well be, nevertheless I found S2 somewhat underwhelming (and S3 even more so). So in my case I'll stick with S1. (Though I got the French box. No signs of further seasons there as well.)

Sentai hasn’t released s3 yet and now with s4 coming eventually I hope they rectify this. I did buy mangas sets, then had to get the US LEs as I did guess it was dead here after the comments saying sports anime fails here. also it was telling Run with the wind Sentai doesn’t have the UK license so I guess I’ll be importing that. At least AL has Ballroom which I’m looking forward to again, in my top 5 2017 anime easily.

Back