animes you want rescued and back on the market

AYup - there's a whole WEALTH of Gundam goodness still to be had in the west.

The ones I personally want are Gundam After War X and Turn A. I would LOVE to see Zeta and ZZ get a western release as well.

It's always puzzled me how we have Gundam shows coming to the west around the same time as Michael Bay's Transformers movies were doing amazing business in cinemas, and nobody thought 'Oh, robots appear to be doing well right now - let's promote the stuffing out of Gundam and see if we can drum up sales and demand.'

HdE said:

The ones I personally want are Gundam After War X and Turn A. I would LOVE to see Zeta and ZZ get a western release as well.

It's always puzzled me how we have Gundam shows coming to the west around the same time as Michael Bay's Transformers movies were doing amazing business in cinemas, and nobody thought 'Oh, robots appear to be doing well right now - let's promote the stuffing out of Gundam and see if we can drum up sales and demand.'
Zeta has a western release (be it with an altered OP).
Turn A is getting one off Bandai shortly, as is 0079 with Japanese audio.

Reaper gI said:
HdE said:

Zeta has a western release (be it with an altered OP).
Turn A is getting one off Bandai shortly, as is 0079 with Japanese audio.
it does?

ilmaestro said:
Of your 695 posts so far, that might be the least useful and most spammy of the lot. What are you even questioning?
im just enjoying the chats and getting in to talks and subjects and talking about anime and so on
is that so wrong
to be honest talking to all you guys as made me feel much better.
i was always alone no one to discuss my interests with well properly sit down and talk but talking on here makes me feel more open.

Lawrence said:
ilmaestro said:
Of your 695 posts so far, that might be the least useful and most spammy of the lot. What are you even questioning?

I'd disagree, I'm sure there was probably a spammier post than this one.

It seems he is questioning the release of more gundam, though a quick google would quickly answer any questions I imagine he has.
to be honest sometimes its better to ask experts on series on threads then to look it up.

animefreak17 said:
ilmaestro said:
im just enjoying the chats and getting in to talks and subjects and talking about anime and so on
And there's nothing wrong with that at all. It's the needless posts that don't seem to be doing that that are starting to grate.

I can only repeat the call of others:

Card Captor Sakura (uncut, damn you!)
Patlabor OVA and TV series
Urusei Yatsura (been dying to watch this Oshii work)
Cowboy Bebop??
Evangelion???
Wings of Honneamise
Mobile Suit Gundam AND 08th
Monster

But I agree. Someone should stream these classics - only viable way to make cash out of it.

ok its time to choose the top 13 that has been chosen vote for the following
4 Urusei Yatsura
3 . Kimagure Orange Road
2 card captor sakura
2 Maison Ikkoku
2 thinpacks of Patlabor,
2. Roujin Z
2 WINGS OF HONNEAMISE
2 all the GUNDAM series and movies and ovas
2 Patlabor tv series and ova,s
2.Votoms
2 Evangelion
2 Monster
1 fmpf

Lawrence said:
animefreak17 said:
ok its time to choose the top 13 that has been chosen vote for the following
2 card captor sakura
2 Maison Ikkoku
4 Urusei Yatsura
2 thinpacks of Patlabor,
2. Roujin Z
2 WINGS OF HONNEAMISE
2 all the GUNDAM series and movies and ovas
2 Patlabor tv series and ova,s
3 . Kimagure Orange Road
2.Votoms
2 Evangelion
2 Monster
1 fmpf

ilmaestro said:
Do not keep on updating the list in the thread one post at a time, just edit (even though you pretend not to, you have shown before that you know what the edit button is) the numbers into your first post if you really want to keep track of it.

Also putting them in numerical order might make it easier to read the list.
thank you

VivisQueen said:
Reaper gI said:
VivisQueen said:
08th Anime Legands is available easily.
Gundam 0079 is out this year.

1) Is it? Where??? @_@
2) Yay!
3) Someone rescue Mushishi and release it as a boxset, PLEAAAAAAAAASE!
1.http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-G...8MLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306789832&sr=8-1
3. It's also still licensed and easy to get
http://www.amazon.com/Mushishi-Comp...ef=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1306789982&sr=1-1

Reaper gI said:
VivisQueen said:
Reaper gI said:
VivisQueen said:

1) Is it? Where??? @_@
2) Yay!
1.http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-G...8MLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1306789832&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Mushishi-Comp...ef=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1306789982&sr=1-1

-_-

You know, some of us like our DVDs grown in British soil and fertilised with British pigshit because we don't own multi-region players. I likes me Region 2. Beez, I'd like a Region 2 Mushishi complete collection, please!

VivisQueen said:
Reaper gI said:
VivisQueen said:
Reaper gI said:
VivisQueen said:

1) Is it? Where??? @_@
2) Yay!

-_-

You know, some of us like our DVDs grown in British soil and fertilised with British pigshit because we don't own multi-region players. I likes me Region 2. Beez, I'd like a Region 2 Mushishi complete collection, please!
thank you i agree............ how ever if i cant get mine british made il have no choice but to get them foreign

Here's the ADV shows I'd like rescued:

Azumanga Daioh
Cromartie High School
Excel Saga
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
Last Exile
Martian Successor Nadesico
Magical Shopping Arcade
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yugo The Negotiator

^Probably not a brilliant list, since I mostly just picked stuff that's on a lot of recommendation charts or talked a lot about on here XD

Paradox295 said:
Here's the ADV shows I'd like rescued:

Azumanga Daioh
Cromartie High School
Excel Saga
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu
Last Exile
Martian Successor Nadesico
Magical Shopping Arcade
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yugo The Negotiator

^Probably not a brilliant list, since I mostly just picked stuff that's on a lot of recommendation charts or talked a lot about on here XD
good list

Back