Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Makes me think tho, one day we all die, what is our reason, my dog lived in a dog house with two others, his wife and daughter and his daughter is a bitch, literally, jumping on him checking if he ate anything. You know one of those daddy I want this daughters,

He was a staff by the way

animefreak17 said:
Appleseed XIII: Tartaros & Ouranos what is this?

They're two films (Appleseed XIII: Tartaros & Appleseed XIII: Ouranos) based on the XIII universe. I'm guessing they're either two full recap films or have a different story to it.

NormanicGrav said:
animefreak17 said:
Appleseed XIII: Tartaros & Ouranos what is this?

They're two films (Appleseed XIII: Tartaros & Appleseed XIII: Ouranos) based on the XIII universe. I'm guessing they're either two full recap films or have a different story to it.

ANN lists them as being remixes of the series,

Appleseed XIII is a new retelling of Masamune Shirow's Appleseed future paramilitary manga, separate from Kazuyoshi Katayama's previous original video anime and Shinji Aramaki's two computer-animated movies. This latest adaptation is composed of 13 22-minute direct-to-video anime episodes, plus two feature-length compilation films of the episodes.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... o-streamed

OMG my dad is sooo annoying. But my mum did something awesome

Ok I recently started watching anime in my mum's room with her and we've been watching baccono, anyways my dad is in a bad mood because I left the hover out and was pissed because I didn't wind it up but I left it out because the stupid f cat keeps knocking her litter stuff out and I thought you know what I'm going to leave this out so of she makes a mess I'm hover it, anyways I found the hover in my room in my bed and I said what's the big idea putting that in my bed and he said I told ya if you leave it out I'll stick.it in your room. He's usually a pain in the ass and never shuts up and he goes on to say I can't get the bloody tv on because this DVD player was plugged in and he said don't watch this stupid cartoon **** in here again, only because I didn't put the socket back in the sky, anyways my mum came and said this,

It's not cartoons it's anime and I like to watch it. I was almost in tears when she said that.

I'm happy she said that I guess I made a fan out of her.

My.mum is awesome.

I'm going to get her to watch another, the series another I mean she'll like that.

animefreak17 said:
OMG my dad is sooo annoying. But my mum did something awesome

Ok I recently started watching anime in my mum's room with her and we've been watching baccono, anyways my dad is in a bad mood because I left the hover out and was pissed because I didn't wind it up but I left it out because the stupid f cat keeps knocking her litter stuff out and I thought you know what I'm going to leave this out so of she makes a mess I'm hover it, anyways I found the hover in my room in my bed and I said what's the big idea putting that in my bed and he said I told ya if you leave it out I'll stick.it in your room. He's usually a pain in the ass and never shuts up and he goes on to say I can't get the bloody tv on because this DVD player was plugged in and he said don't watch this stupid cartoon **** in here again, only because I didn't put the socket back in the sky, anyways my mum came and said this,

It's not cartoons it's anime and I like to watch it. I was almost in tears when she said that.

I'm happy she said that I guess I made a fan out of her.

My.mum is awesome.

I'm going to get her to watch another, the series another I mean she'll like that.

Okay, your mum is officially badass. Wish my parents liked anime.

animefreak17 said:
Hey does anyone here have any suggestions on snacks I'm feeling a bit snackish

My current favourite snack is these awesome sour cream and chive flavoured pretzels. Extremely more-ish.
If not, pull out those dayum doritos!

frostythebudgie said:
My current favourite snack is these awesome sour cream and chive flavoured pretzels. Extremely more-ish.
If not, pull out those dayum doritos!
Make sure you get some Mountain Dew® and an Xbox® One to go with those Doritos®.
I couldn't resist.

animefreak17 said:
I'm going to order some anime tomorrow ............fan servies anime ^_^

Have you heard of that fan servicey show called Eiken. I hear it's so over-the-top in terms of fanservice. Judging by what I seen, I say it's worse than School Days. And I wouldn't buy it since it's only 2 episodes and I still don't understand why Media Blasters licensed it.

NormanicGrav said:
animefreak17 said:

Have you heard of that fan servicey show called Eiken. I hear it's so over-the-top in terms of fanservice. Judging by what I seen, I say it's worse than School Days. And I wouldn't buy it since it's only 2 episodes and I still don't understand why Media Blasters licensed it.

According to Rightstuf! it's no longer available.

Titan said:
NormanicGrav said:
animefreak17 said:

According to Rightstuf! it's no longer available.

Wait. It was dubbed? Oh dear. :lol:

Back