Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

@Sparrowsabre7 its a joke from a friend of mine.
i was like i dont get it and he said she want to *POP* her you know what and shes a bitch. it took me a hour and i got it and i thought it was lame i just thought i try and see what you reactions was im just glad om not the only one

animefreak17 said:
@Sparrowsabre7 its a joke from a friend of mine.
i was like i dont get it and he said she want to *POP* her you know what and shes a bitch. it took me a hour and i got it and i thought it was lame i just thought i try and see what you reactions was im just glad om not the only one

Ok, yeah, so I did get it and it was just lame then =P

ok have you lot ever saw a anime girl get a nosebleed when she see or get told something she finds arousing or a funny misunderstanding that sounds arousing. i have and it was a first seeing a anime girl get a nosebleed over a guy she likes it was awesome

its just i have seen anime girls have hearts in there eyes when thesee someone they like. or they go all red or go red and puff steam,
but first-time seeing a anime girl get a nosebleed first-time was funny and awesome

animefreak17 said:
its just i have seen anime girls have hearts in there eyes when thesee someone they like. or they go all red or go red and puff steam,
but first-time seeing a anime girl get a nosebleed first-time was funny and awesome

Mmm I suppose it's uncommon for girls to do the nosebleed thing.

Back