Anime UK News Podcast?

I'll not be involved with this (I'm busy enough as it is) but if you guys are serious about producing it, I'll happily support the podcast in what ever way required. You can use the Anime UK News name and I'll even provide you with hosting and a message board on here; just keep in mind that there are a lot of BAD podcasts out there, including those produced by the so called big names of the community, so make sure that if you do go ahead with this all, you make it worth the effort. Good luck! ;)

Great thanks, Im sure the majority of people who have expressed interest in being a part of it so far will make it certainly above average if not great :D

Paul said:
I'll not be involved with this (I'm busy enough as it is) but if you guys are serious about producing it, I'll happily support the podcast in what ever way required. You can use the Anime UK News name and I'll even provide you with hosting and a message board on here; just keep in mind that there are a lot of BAD podcasts out there, including those produced by the so called big names of the community, so make sure that if you do go ahead with this all, you make it worth the effort. Good luck! ;)

What bad podcasts are there

Ramen89 said:
Didn't Paul allready give a couple of examples on the first page? To you nonetheless!

The ADV one and the Anime On DVD one he did say, I was just wondering if there were any more bad ones out there other than those 2

I'll not be involved with this (I'm busy enough as it is) but if you guys are serious about producing it, I'll happily support the podcast in what ever way required.

u guys feel be lucky, paul won't even look at the irc channel :wink:

I think we should start off with a song. Like a parody of an existing anime song. Or perhaps not if anybody is gifted in songwriting.

I've got a rough idea for a basic storyline for a drama (Paul trying to take over the world recruiting us lot along the way is the gist of it :D ), but if anybody has any great ideas I'd love to hear them! I plan on doing a first draft within the week, but any good one liners would be brilliant as I'm sure I'll run out sooner or later.

I plan on doing a first draft within the week

Perfect, It doesnt really matter when we get the first one done really, we need to work out what day (if there is to be a specific one) that we should have the latest podcast finished and released.

Also we need to figure out length and other things like that.

Indeed, I think the most important thing at this early stage is organising the first podcast, and the type of content that it will contain, while assigning roles to everyone.

Hmm, msn seems like the most viable online option at the moment.

Chomolungma said:
Indeed, I think the most important thing at this early stage is organising the first podcast, and the type of content that it will contain, while assigning roles to everyone.

Hmm, msn seems like the most viable online option at the moment.

I agree

Back