Anime UK News Podcast?

JAKEMAN said:
well so far we have been trying to find a program that can record skype, i found one but it only works on mac's
i have only got grant's skype address and i am still waiting for the other two to get skype

so far we are 10% there lol

10% is at least better than 0%

yes indeed me and mutsumi have found something out with skype, so far i believe we will need a fourth member to be in the chat to record the convo as when you record you cant hear ur own voice.

Well, I have a spare computer, but I'll need to purchase a longer cable to reach from audio out to in to record the output. I'll buy a proper mic too so I'll sound better. As for what I can say with it? I think we're all best off talking only about stuff we really know about, or all have the same data in front of us if groupchatting about something, so we at least know a little bit; eg I'd sound a plonker if I tried to comment on Naruto at all.

I've been talking on the Eye On Anime forums about the podcast idea. Seems they feel it would be better if some of the UK anime sites teamed up to do one, what do you think?

I've been talking on the Eye On Anime forums about the podcast idea. Seems they feel it would be better if some of the UK anime sites teamed up to do one, what do you think?

sounds like they're just trying to jump on your ride

Of course, it doesn't matter if you hook up with other sites too, though I can't see much of a point beyond presenting a united front for the UK community; after all, we basically cover the same news, review the same DVDs etc- so whether you get one site or ten, the end result will inevitably be the same.

I think teaming up would be a great idea, it would lighten the work load for everyone and give us all a chance to meet new people that are interested in what we have to say, IE Fellow anime fans 8)

Back