Anime UK News Podcast?

I volunteer to write the script! (I'm jumping in before anybody else ^_^) What exactly would it be about though? I've got visions of somebody trying to take over the world... :?

EDIT: Sorry guys, I'm a slow typer :oops:

Well I guess it might be taking over the world lol, maybe someone should audition who wants to do the script lol

i see this sparking interest in everyone

Melainy wrote:
I volunteer to write the script! (I'm jumping in before anybody else ^_^) What exactly would it be about though? I've got visions of somebody trying to take over the world... Confused

EDIT: Sorry guys, I'm a slow typer Embarassed

Your idea is just awesome!

I think what we'd need here is to have a short slot for current UK news; perhaps even discussion/debate sections, and then give focus to installments of Melainy's hilarious drama, giving most ideas a chance to shine.

Ramen89 said:
perhaps even discussion/debate sections

Its a nice idea but it would probably require people to be in the same place or something.

Yes, I guess there are problems as such. Perhaps there should be a list of who would like to be involved in this project, and what everyone wants the podcast to contain.

I would like to be involed maybe as one of the presenters lol

What I would like to see in the podcast would to have all the fun of the forum and the chat room all in one with anime information to give out to the fans

I can help with some writing and general organisation. I love organisation. :D

So, it seems we have thus far, although if I'm mistaken on any roles please correct me!

Grant (presenting)
Mutsumi (presenting)
Daedalus (presenting)
Melainy (writing)
JAKEMAN (presenting)
Ramen (production)
Shades (production)
and myself

Sounds like a stellar cast :D

If anyone one wants to apply for anymore positions then just write it in the thread as apposed to PM'ing anyone, we'll sort out who will be presenting what parts and things like that at a later date, we just need to decide the team for now.

Wow, I can't believe how fast this has come around.

I would not mind talking about some international anime news as well, like ADV making Prefectural Earth Defence Force only available from their site, and what's being licensed recently

I hope Paul (the webmaster) is okay with this idea

As for my role, well I don't buy that much anime so reviews by me would be out of the question. News and opinions I can do. I'd also be willing to moderate the whole thing

I would like to be editor, I like editing things, not the kind of editor thats in charge though just someone that looks over the scripts to make sure they are easily understandable and in proper English, I have some experiance in editing Fan subs and would like the opatunity to help out 8)

Back